9 Cochins Street, Southern River WA 6110Sold $598,000
Calling all investors, first home buyers!
Southern River beautiful parklands quiet streets and stunning homes. It is my pleasure to bring to market this beauty.
Nothing to do here but simply move in and enjoy easy care living in the brilliant 4 bed 2 bath plus study family home. Boasting two separate living spaces and grey, black and white palette throughout, this immaculate starter home is ready and waiting for a new owner to love.
Perfectly placed close to all amenities including the brand-new shopping centre on Southern River Road, its just a short stroll to enjoy the beautiful parkland space that surrounds the home.
Be quick or you will be disappointed.
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens
• 180 sqm approx. living space
• 509 sqm lot
• 2013 built by Affordable Living Homes
• Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
• 5kw Solar panel system
• Open front office space is tiled.
• Sunken Theatre room with carpets and blinds.
• Master suite is spacious with walk-in robe, carpets, blinds and finished in black and white
• Ensuite is light and bright with porcelain basin, separate toilet.
• Well-appointed kitchen has quality 900mm stainless steel cooktop, double stainless sink, Fisher and Paykel oven and plenty of cupboards.
• Bright open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with tiled floors and blinds over looks timber decked outdoor entertaining and easy-care garden.
• Large walk-in pantry
• Gas bayonet for heating in family room.
• Main bathroom is bright and has quality fittings and includes full size bath and porcelain basin.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are queen sized with built in robes, blinds, and carpets.
• Bedroom 2 has sliding door access
• Gardens automatically reticulated.
• Double garage with auto sectional door.
• Double gate side access
• Timber decked outdoor entertaining with patio/pergola combination and grass for the kids to play
• NBN fibre to the premises (FTTP)
• Walking distance to schools, and a short drive to the new shopping centre on Southern River Road.
From the owners:
Our favorite memories in this home has been entertaining family and friends. The large, open plan kitchen and living space is perfect for causal BBQs and formal dinners. We’ve enjoyed the quiet, friendly neighborhood and love being so close to so many parks and nature walks. The location is ideal, being half an hour from the city, the coast and the airport. We have seen the area develop significantly over the years and know that there is plenty more to come. We will be sad to see this house go but are super excited for the next owners to make this home their own.
Be quick this one will NOT last!! Call Janey today for more information!! 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 509 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858