8 Velvick Lane, Canning Vale WA 6155Under Offer
CALADENIA SCHOOL ZONE! HOME OPEN MONDAY 9TH 5.30PM TO 6PM
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolute stunner of a home at 8 Velvick Lane Canning Vale.
Situated a stones throw from parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale this immaculate family home has had just one owner who has meticulously maintained and loved this home since it was built in 2010.
Not the usual 3 bed 2 bath family residence by any means and really needs to be seen to be appreciated with quality and class oozing from this beauty the moment you set foot in the front door. Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into the stunning home with its light bright decor, plush carpets and other features that will leave you in awe.
Whether you are starting out, downsizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Outstanding features include:
– ROSS NORTH HOME with 155 sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 378 sqm lot size.
– Simplistic formal front garden design with a synthetic grass and stone
– Separate entry hall with solid entry door and double screen and STUNNING tiled floors
– Open formal lounge at the front of the home with beautiful sheer curtains.
– Spacious master suite with carpets and window finishing’s, built in robes, blinds and is situated at the rear of the home with large window to take in the alfresco space.
– En suite bathroom complete with porcelain basin, extra, shower space with glass doors and toilet.
– 31 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Chef’s kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboards, white benchtops and tiled splashback.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with quality window treatments, 31c ceilings and looks out to the rear easy care alfresco space.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are Queen size with double robes and single lights curtains and finished in neutral tones.
– Family bathroom has abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower and full-size bath.
– Alfresco dining space is paved, and this continues around the rear of the home.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Close to CALADENIA PRIMARY SCHOOL and public transport and a leisurely walk to local shops and new train station.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 378 m²
- Floor Area is 155 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858