66 Dumbarton Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $810,000
Huge Family Home! Bring the in-laws!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Take a deep breath as this one will surely take your breath away.
Built in 2010 by Gemmill homes this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom beauty is magnificent. Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this massive family home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home. Perfect for the growing or extended family there is plenty of room for everyone.
Freshly painted throughout and immaculately presented you will be in awe of the finishes from the soaring ceilings in the main living space, the stunning timber flooring, massive chefs’ kitchen and simply just the sheer size of this home. The gardens are full of color and automatically bore reticulated and there is grass for the kids to play. This one will surely tick all your boxes. Make sure you put it top of your list of must see this weekend.
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with stunning bore reticulated gardens.
• Portico entrance with elevated ceiling and double wood front doors.
• Double width entrance with coffered ceiling, downlights and stunning timber flooring.
• LED lighting throughout
• 3kw Solar panel system
• Front open study space or formal dining.
• Master suite with timber floors, spacious walk-in robe plus, quality window treatments leading to opulent ensuite through sliding barn door.
• Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, luxurious double shower space, double porcelin basins, separate toilet and downlighting
• Guest Bedroom 2 with double mirrored robe, timber floors and ensuite
• Bathroom 2 has porcelain basins, glass shower and heat lamp.
• Study nook with built in desks
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall has quality fittings
• Massive home theatre room through French doors featuring coffered ceiling downlights and venetian blinds.
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel 900m oven, gas stove and range hood, Euro dishwasher and double sinks with Stone benchtops and gorgeous contrasting decor. This space also boasts feature bulkhead with downlights
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with timber floors elevated ceiling design with abundant natural light and quality window dressings.
• Plenty of storage.
• Four door mirrored storage areas in hallway.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boasts quality fittings, double shower space and full-size bath,
• Minor bedrooms are king sized with timber flooring continued and build in mirrored slider robes
• Reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones.
• Skirting boards throughout.
• DOUBLE GARAGE with automatic sectional door.
• Alfresco dining with fan light is paved.
• 248m2 internal living area not including Alfresco or garages (36sqm).
• 603m2 block size situated close to all amenities and parkland space
• Shed and retained rear gardens.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 603 m²
- Floor Area is 247 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces