6 Cascades Road, Southern River WA 6110Sold $671,000
Affordable Southern River Living!
Nestled in the tranquil surroundings of Southern River, 6 Cascades Road offers a spacious and beautifully appointed home. Boasting four good sized bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms, this residence features easy-care flooring and near-new carpets throughout. With a separate open front lounge adorned with venetian blinds, the living spaces exude both comfort and style. (Please note split system ac to family room not warranted)
The large master suite, complete with a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom, provides a serene retreat. This bathroom, renovated just four years ago, exudes a light and bright ambiance.
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms Master has walk in robe, bed 2 and 3 have built in robe
• 2 light bright modern bathrooms
• Easy-care flooring and near-new carpets in lounge and bedrooms
• Separate open front lounge with venetian blinds
• Large, light-filled with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Recently renovated for a modern touch
• Open plan with views of lush gardens
• Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double stainless sink, large island bench, walk-in pantry
• Beautifully landscaped with mains reticulation
• Timber decked area for entertaining, grassed play area, fire pit seating, and storage shed
The family home combines both form and function, offering a comfortable and stylish living experience. The open-plan living area allows for seamless movement throughout the home, and the lush gardens provide a tranquil backdrop.
The kitchen is in the perfect spot to take in the gardens is central to the living space This space features stainless steel appliances, a convenient dishwasher, a double stainless sink, a spacious island bench, and a walk-in pantry.
The rear garden is a true oasis, complete with a timber decked area perfect for entertaining, a grassed play space for children, a cozy fire pit seating area, and a practical storage shed.
Situated in Southern River, this property enjoys close proximity to amenities including shopping centre, coffee shops, schools, parks and restaurants, making it an ideal choice for families.
Please call Janey to arrange a viewing
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858