53 Bridge Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $510,000
Gorgeous Starter !!
I am very excited to present to the market this gorgeous Impressions built home at 53 Bridge Rd Canning Vale.
Situated a stones throw from parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of Canning Vale this freshly painted home will be gone in a flash. Boasting all new flooring laid throughout the home, including the rear alfresco area (which also has pull down blinds to protect against the weather) there are also 3 good sized bedrooms and a rear theatre that could easily be used as Bedroom 4. There is potential for side access to park a caravan or boat and the synthetic grass makes upkeep a breeze.
Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into this cosy home.
Whether you are starting out, downsizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
– 132 sqm approx. internal living space PLUS 20sqm approx. alfresco area.
– Easy care 349 sqm lot size.
– Impressions built in 2007
– Spacious master suite with walk in robe and blinds.
– En suite bathroom complete with porcelain basin, shower with glass doors and toilet.
– Split system airconditioning
– Kitchen with quality stainless steel 600 mm appliances, plenty of cupboards and corian benchtop
– Freeform Family and meals space with new flooring and blinds leads out to Alfresco.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are Queen size with built in robes and blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Family bathroom has abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower and full-size bath.
– Theatre room/Bedroom 4 through French doors off main living area.
– Alfresco dining space overlooks the simplistic garden and with possible side access and parking for a caravan
– Easy care reticulated front gardens, synthetic grass and paving to the rear.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors
– Close to Excelsior Primary school, parkland reserve and public transport and a short drive to Vale Shopping and the new train station.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 349 m²
- Floor Area is 132 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858