5 Terrace Lane, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $575,000
Classic Family Home!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome to 5 Terrace Lane! Set on a private lot in sought-after Avenues Estate, is this 1996 Commodore Built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom PLUS study family home.
Surely to impress the fussiest buyer with near new carpets and fresh paint this beauty will tick all your boxes and is just waiting for a new owner to love.
Set on a generous 731sqm lot with so many extras including below ground pool, renovated kitchen and en suite and open plan family kitchen games room, This property is also within walking distance to all amenities including Livingston shopping centre, public transport and schools.
Be quick this one will not last.
– 731 sqm lot
– 190 sqm of living space
– Solid wood door with side light panel opening into separate hallway
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning replaced Feb 2019.
– Open plan lounge with tiled floors
– Open plan Family. Meals, kitchen space with elevated ceilings and easy-care tiled floors through to rear games room
– Renovated kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, stainless steel BOSCH rangehood and freestanding dual fuel Omega oven cooktop, plenty of cupboards, omega dishwasher stone bench tops.
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with raked ceiling, stunning easy-care tiled floors finished in neutral tones, and looking out onto outdoor entertaining area.
– Spacious master suite with new carpets, white timber blinds, extra built in wardrobe as well as walk-in wardrobe.
– Light and bright en suite with floor to ceiling tiling, large glass shower, heat lamp, porcelain basin and toilet.
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are true queen sized with 2 and 3 having built-in robes and timber blinds
– Main bathroom is large, light, bright and has full-sized bath.
– 1.6kw solar panels
– Tropical gardens surround the rear entertaining space and beautiful below ground swimming pool with Fremantle stone paved surround and is fully reticulated off mains with tap timer.
– Outdoor paved patio space for all your entertaining has café blinds and looks across to the pool area which is fully fenced.
– 5×4 garden shed for storage and another smaller storage room for tools.
– Double carport paved.
– Side access to park trailer or small boat.
– Within walking distance to Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
– Public transport right on the doorstep.
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
From the owners.
After 9 very happy years in Canning Vale we have decided to leave our little piece of paradise. It has been so easy living here nestled between Livingston Shopping centre and the IGA complex both only a 5-minute walk away. Major shopping at Carousel and Cockburn only a 15-minute drive away and excellent schools close by.
We have a great lake reserve to walk around and this is a wonderful, quiet community. We renovated soon after buying this house and made it our home, full of memories. There is nothing more we have enjoyed than spending our summer days in and around the pool relaxing with our kids and extended family. It’s like being on holiday every day. Summer afternoons and evenings sitting outside enjoying our tropical garden paradise simply perfect. We will miss our home.
Shelley and Stuart
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing on 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 731 m²
- Floor Area is 190 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage