48 Ashmore Avenue, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $700,000
Take a deep breath as this one will surely take your breath away!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Unmistakably the BEST address in Canning Vale, this Ranford Estate beauty is magnificent. Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this massive 4 bed 2 bath PLUS study and 3 car garage family home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
Immaculately presented you will be in awe of the finishes from the stunning timber flooring, soaring ceilings, king size bedrooms and three separate living spaces. The outdoor entertaining is massive with lush green grass and elevated timber decking, perfect for all your summer parties.
Make this one first on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with easy care gardens.
• 245m2 internal living area plus 35sqm Alfresco
• 600m2 block size
• 2013 built and architecturally designed by New Generation homes
• Automatically reticulated lush green gardens.
• Portico entrance with 31c ceilings and double wood front doors with feature glass.
• Double width entrance also with 31c ceilings and timber flooring.
• Separate study/bed 5 with quality carpets, elevated ceilings and blinds.
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious fitted out full wall robe, crisp white wood venetian blinds leading to opulent ensuite.
• Massive En-suite is luxurious double shower space, double porcelin basins, separate toilet and spa bath.
• Massive home theatre room through French doors featuring star lights and surround sound with quality carpets and quality blinds.
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel 900m oven, gas stove and range hood, walk in pantry, dishwasher. Stone benchtops with undermount sinks and gorgeous contrasting decor.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with stunning timber floors, abundant natural light, soaring ceilings, stackable sliding doors to bring the outside in and blinds.
• Additional family/games room through French doors with carpets and elevated ceilings
• Large walk in linen/ broom cupboard.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones and boosts quality fittings, double shower space, deep bath and porcelain basin.
• Activity space for the kids to play with the same stunning timber flooring
• Powder room for guests off activity room has quality fittings and fixtures
• Ducted air conditioning in every room.
• Three GARAGES with automatic sectional doors with the third garage having rear roller door access to the back garden.
• Alfresco dining with massive timber decking looks over formal lush private entertaining space with room for a pool.
• Gas storage hot water system.
• Ranford Primary school and Public transport is just a short stroll through the park.
• Livingston shopping centre within walking distance.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
From the Owners
Eight years ago when we built this home, we knew the day would come when we would need to goodbye. But what we didn’t expect is how sad we would feel. This home holds so many fond memories of our family and our kids, their first steps, birthday parties, sleep overs and many more. But it’s time for us to move on and make new memories. It truly is the perfect family home it’s so perfectly situated, and there is a real sense of community where neighbors look out for each other, Kids play in their front yards or ride their bikes around the block and people always greet you with a smile and wave.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 245 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage