45 Mayor Street, Harrisdale WA 6112Sold $545,000
Home open Cancelled !.. Under offer !!
House Sold - Harrisdale WA
What a STUNNER !!
RUN don’t walk to this beauty!!
Step up onto the property ladder with this luxurious home situated on an elevated lot in sought after HARRISDALE.
What makes this property different?
– Brand new Technika Oven – still under warranty
– New carpets installed in bedrooms (theatre included)
– New WESTRAL security screens and security glass installed on windows – still under warranty
– Evaporative air conditioning PLUS 2 NEW SPLIT SYSTEMS (reverse cycle) installed in the main bedroom and main living area, for ultimate comfort all year around.
– Fully installed SWANN CCTV security cameras covering the entire property.
– Two ROLLER SHUTTERS installed on the front of the house for complete light / weather lock out and security.
– Fresh paint to main rooms
– Brand new limestone retaining wall built in the rear garden.
IMPECCABLY FINISHED this 3/4 bed 2 bath beauty is light and bright with a floor plan that flows effortlessly. The rooms are spacious and bright and outdoor spaces are simplistic and low maintenance.
Boasting either TWO living spaces or one living and a fourth bedroom this lovely home is finished in grey and white tones and will go in a flash.
The current owner adores this property and will be sad to move on but its time for a new family to fall in love with this home and neighbourhood.
Owner is happy to rent back for up to six months or vacate depending on your needs.
Other Features include:
• Easy care front garden with synthetic grass and native garden.
• Impressive master bedroom is spacious with carpets, walk-in robe and roman blinds.
• Ensuite bathroom with glass shower and porcelain basin finished in pastel tones.
• Generous size bedrooms all with built in robes, roman blinds, and new quality carpets.
• Contemporary open plan family room is light and bright finished in pastel tones.
• Stunning kitchen featuring 20mm essa stone bench tops, an abundance of storage, stainless steel appliances and tiled splash back
• Theatre space with roller blinds and quality carpets can be shut off from the other living area and used as Bedroom 4.
• Ducted Air conditioning, plus two split system air conditioning units. One to master and the other in the family space.
• Family bathroom is light with porcelain basin and full-size bath.
• Secure double lock-up garage with auto sectional door with rear access.
Compact easy-care gardens with synthetic grass and limestone retained simplistic gardens.
• Alfresco area perfect for summer entertaining.
Easy access to Harrisdale Shopping Centre, public transport, schools and stunning parkland space.
To Book a viewing Call Janey Pagels today 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent evaluation.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 316 m²
- Floor Area is 140 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage