439 Canns Road, Bedfordale WA 6112Sold $1,500,000
House Sold - Bedfordale WA
***SOLD CASH BY JANEY PAGELS (0408 901 858) AND BEN MATHEWS (0488 997 018).***
Fall in Love!
Once in a while you come across something very special and today, we are extremely excited to present this beautiful property to the market. 439 Canns Road is not just any property. it’s not just a home it’s a way of life, a business, a private retreat with no one for miles for you to take in the peaceful surroundings of your private gardens, its HEAVEN.
The first thing you will notice is the rolling green and the lush gardens vibrant with color and manicured by the owners themselves. Private gates allow you to enter and the immaculate brick homestead is warm and inviting. Solid timber doors with embossed glass bring you into a well-designed home. The floor plan flows effortlessly and the 2.7m ceilings give you a grand impression of what’s to come, a spacious 4 bed (all double or better) 2 bath family home.
Walking into the main living space with abundant natural light is breathtaking as a wall of windows showcases the beautiful rear gardens and the freshly mowed lawns instantly make you feel relaxed and “home”
The property boasts its very own SPRING which flows all year round and presents crystal clear spring water enough for watering the expansive gardens and to provide the home with all the water it requires.
Call Janey or Ben for a private viewing, you will NOT be disappointed.
• Massive 253sqm of Living space set on a 1.61 hectare lush lot.
• Parking for 12 cars or Caravan/boat.
• 3 phase power
• Spring fed reservoir
• Fully reticulated grounds
• Reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning
• Wood fire for the cooler months.
• Timber skirting boards and windowsills.
• Timber feature front door with side light panels and embossed glass.
• Tiled entrance hall with inlaid tile feature and elevated ceilings with decorative ceiling rose.
• Separate study with antique light fitting and drapes and pelmets.
• Formal front lounge through French timber doors is massive with ceiling rose and pendant light, wool carpets and pelmets and drapes.
• Master Suite is light and bright with recessed dome to ceiling, carpets large walk-in robe (with built in shoe storage) and sliding timber door to ensuite bathroom.
• Ensuite bathroom is neutral with floor to ceiling tiling, glass shower, dual porcelain basins and separate toilet.
• Powder room for guests.
• Open plan kitchen, family with tiled floors and quality original window treatments and wood burner slow combustion stove with water coil to produce constant hot water in winter. This whole space looks out onto the stunning gardens through the wrap around windows.
• Kitchen is well appointed with Stone benchtops, plenty of cupboards, Ilive 900mm stainless oven, 90mm ceramic cooktop, double stainless-steel sinks and Bosch dishwasher.
• Main bathroom is immaculate original with porcelain basin, bath, floor to ceiling tiling, heat lamp, glass shower and ensuite access to bedrooms 2 and 3. Finished in green and crisp white.
• All minor bedrooms are double, queen and king with carpets and triple robe space. They all have original quality window dressings and abundant light.
• Fully irrigated lush green gardens
• Dam fed by natural spring.
• Massive 20 x 10m workshop with three phase power and mechanic’s pit.
• Picturesque gazebo for taking in the grounds.
• Various fruit trees
• Several storage sheds
• Parking for caravan or boat or several cars
• Carport PLUS separate garage/workshop
From the Owners
We have been fortunate enough to have lived in this valley for 48 years. Our children grew up on our properties, and had the bushland as their playground. We realise that due to safety concerns that is now a days no longer possible, but we have had grandchildren “camping” under the willow tree at the bottom of the property, still enjoying the outdoors and freedom that such a property provides.
Children and grandchildren have had the freedom to “bomby” in the spring fed dam as a summer vacation activity.(re-playing the experiences their parents also had!.)
With 4 acres to roam on, there was always room for ball games, 4 wheel driving etc.
The neighbours on all sides are wonderful, and give us the freedom and identity to “do our own thing” on our own property.
Sadly It is due to health reasons that we reluctantly have had to make the difficult decision to down size. However, we think any new owner would really enjoy the freedom and space that we have had all these years, plus the spacious and family orientated home and gardens that we have tended over many years.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.61 hectare
- Floor Area is 253 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 8 Open Parking Spaces