43 Macquarie Way, Willetton WA 6155Sold $892,000
HOME OPEN CANCELLED !! Under offer by Janey! The Agency
House Sold - Willetton WA
Step right up and take a look at this beauty. Situated in one of the best streets in Willetton and just a short walk to Rostrata Primary School, shops and restaurants this perfectly positioned family home is set on a massive 898.5 sqm lot with potential for subdivision.
Boasting 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas this 80’s home has a paved patio area for your entertaining, grassed area for the kids to play and room for a pool. The massive rear powered shed is 67sqm and has automatic doors.
This one will be gone in a flash! Don’t delay call Janey for an inspection today.
• Massive 898.5sqm lot with potential for subdivision
• 200 sqm approx. of internal living space
• 3kw solar panel system
• Security front door screen
• Solid wood entry door with feature sidelight panel, leading into double entrance hall.
• Large formal sunken lounge/dining space bamboo floors and soft window furnishings.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Open plan kitchen/family and meals with family looking out to the lush garden space and patio and rear entertaining space.
• Spacious kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, 900mm oven and gas cook top,ample fridge space, plenty of bench space and breakfast bar.
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, timber floors and wooden blinds.
• Light and bright en suite with neutral decor
• Minor bedrooms are spacious with carpets and window dressings. Bed 4 has built in cupboards.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a linen cupboard in the passage.
• gas bayonet point x 2
• Split system air conditioners
• Large, paved patio area for all year-round entertaining
• Grass for the kids to play
• Solid brick double garage/workshop with automatic roller doors is a massive 67sqm.
• Rear gated access for caravan/boat or trailer parking.
• Room for a pool and parking for 4 cars in the driveway
• Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your doorstep.
From the owners
A quiet street, with friendly neighbours. Close to top schools, parks and sporting clubs. Easy access to Roe Highway and freeway. A great place to raise a family for last 20 years.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 899 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces