41 Gay Street, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold $588,000
Calling all first home buyers! Pool, Shed the lot!!
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
Welcome to 41 Gay St. Set on a generous 600sqm lot in sought-after Huntingdale, is this 2006 Commodore Built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom PLUS study family home.
Surely to impress the fussiest buyer with two large living areas and fresh paint this beauty will tick all your boxes and is just waiting for a new owner to love.
To many features to note including renovated kitchen. open plan family kitchen games room and imagine entertaining next summer under your dome patio looking across to the sparkling below ground pool. Just perfect. Not to forget dads workshop, accessible from the front of the home via side access.
This beauty is also close to all amenities including coffee shops, public transport and schools.
Be quick this one will not last.
• 600 sqm lot
• 170 sqm of living space
• Solid wood door with side light panel opening into tiled separate hallway.
• Mesh security screens on all 4 outside doors and laminated glass windows.
• Security Cameras
• Reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones.
• Instant solar hot water system
• LED lighting throughout main living space.
• New roller blinds and sheers curtains in the main living area and new roller blinds and drapes to the minor bedrooms
• Open plan lounge with carpets and blinds
• Open plan Family. Meals, kitchen space with elevated ceilings and easy-care tiled floors through to rear games room.
• Spacious kitchen with granite benchtop, stainless steel BOSCH dishwasher, Nobel oven, shoppers’ entrance, and spacious walk-in pantry.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with easy-care tiled floors finished in neutral tones and looking out onto outdoor entertaining area.
• Spacious master suite with carpets, blinds and walk-in wardrobe.
• Light and bright en suite with floor to ceiling tiling, large glass shower,basin and toilet.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are true queen sized with 2 and 3 having built-in robes and timber blinds
• Main bathroom is large, light, bright and has full-sized bath.
• Simplistic gardens surround the rear entertaining space and beautiful below ground swimming pool with paved surround and is fully reticulated off mains automatically.
• Outdoor dome patio space for all your entertaining is paved looks across to the pool area which is fully fenced.
• Drive straight through to the rear powered shed just perfect for the handyman
• Double carport paved with auto sectional door.
• Side access to park trailer, boat or caravan
Close to all amenities including Public transport which is almost on the doorstep.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing on 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 168 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport