4 Pelham Gardens, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $685,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY PAGELS THE AGENCY CANNING VALE
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Unmistakably one of the best locations in Canning Vale, this stunning Lifestyle family property oozes class and style and is surrounded by equally impressive homes,
Boasting 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms PLUS Activity this home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
From her stunning timber floors and soaring ceilings to the private rear garden complete with landscaped gardens, room for a pool and massive gabled patio for all your summer entertaining this massive home will tick all your boxes.
As you move through the home you will be impressed with the ornate arches, a well-appointed Chef’s kitchen with granite bench tops and 3 massive living spaces to accommodate every member of the family.
Call for an appointment today as this will not last! Make this one first on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• Freshly painted facade with formal easy-care gardens.
• Portico entrance reticulated lush green formal gardens. (3 phase submersible bore pump)
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 3 zones. (recently serviced)
• Skirting boards throughout main living space.
• Double width entrance with warm timber flooring, downlights and feature arches.
• Formal front lounge and dining with new plush carpets, jarrah window sills elevated ceiling and quality window dressings.
• Master suite with carpets, spacious walk in robe and drapes
• En suite boasts glass shower space, porcelain basin, separate toilet/powder room for guests.
• Separate study/5th bedroom with carpets, robe recess
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel appliances, integrated Miele dishwasher, double stainless Hafele sinks and stunning stone benches.
• Impressive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with beautiful timber floors continuing soaring ceilings, downlights and abundant natural light.
• Spacious rear Games room though French doors stunning jarrah flooring continues and quality window dressings
• Triple door storage linen/broom cupboards in passage.
• Activity room has carpets Perfect for home office or toy room
• Bedroom 2 has built in robe with near new carpets and timber blinds.
• Bedroom 3 and 4 are spacious with timber venetian blinds and double door built in robes
• Main bathroom is light and bright and boasts quality fittings including, porcelain basin and glass shower
• True Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Alfresco dining under a massive paved gable patio area which looks over lush gardens.
• Room for a pool
• Powered 4m x 4.3m shed
• Close to all amenities including Livingston centre, walking distance to Medical centre, public transport and Ranford Primary School.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 646 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage