39 Rothery Loop, Piara Waters WA 6112Sold $675,000
Absolute Stunner !
I am extremely proud to present to the market this absolutely stunning Family home at 39 Rothery Loop.
Situated just a stone’s throw from parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in the heart of beautiful PIARA WATERS this immaculate family boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and two living spaces. There is absolutely nothing to do but move in and start enjoying this magnificent home.
Oozing quality and class you will certainly be in awe the moment you set foot through the oversized the front door. Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into the stunning home with its soaring ceilings, plush carpets and easycare living.
Whether you are starting out, downsizing or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
Outstanding features include:
– 163 sqm approx. living space.
– Easy care 400 sqm lot size.
– Simplistic elevated front garden design with synthetic grass and modern façade.
– Portico entrance.
– Separate entry hall with double entry feature doors, down lighting and STUNNING Bamboo flooring.
– Theatre space is large with quality carpets, blinds and French doors
– Spacious master suite with carpets and roller blinds and walk in robes
– En suite bathroom complete with dual porcelain basins, extra-large shower space with glass doors and separate toilet.
– 31 course ceilings throughout open plan kitchen, meals and family.
– Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with quality stainless steel 900 mm appliances, plenty of cupboards, stone benchtops and walk in pantry.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with quality window treatments including the luxe sheer curtains that fall from the cornice, 31c ceilings and looks out to the rear formal garden
– Bedroom 2 and 3 and 4 are Queen size with double slider robes and led lights blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Family bathroom is crisp and fresh and is finished in white. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower and full-size bath.
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with 4 zones.
– Alfresco dining space overlooks the beautiful garden and has exposed aggregate flooring
– The rear garden is private and tranquil with planter boxes lining this space and a combination of synthetic grass and stone gardens.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors.
– Shed for the handyman.
– A short drive to most amenities including primary and secondary schools, shops and parkland right on your door step.
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
From the owners.
Regretful sale of this beautiful home. We will miss the peace and quiet and the many walkways surrounding the home where we so enjoyed taking our dog for a walk. We will also miss our welcoming neighbours. The new owners will absolutely love this home.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- Floor Area is 163 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858