37 Eastwood Parade, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $735,000
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its treelined drive and proximity to all amenities including a highly regarded Primary school.
Perfectly located parkside is this magnificent classic Canning Vale home. Built in 2003 and featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and 3 large living areas this beauty is set behind formal private gardens and is walking distance to public transport, schools and the Queensgate Building.
From the moment you enter through the double door entrance you will feel the warmth this home has to offer and once you make your way through the home you will certainly be impressed by the soaring ceilings and spacious rooms. The rear gardens which are lush and inviting with a gabled patio and privacy for you to enjoy your afternoon coffee.
Perfect for the growing family with each area being able to be shut off from the other gives all members of the family their own space. The minor bedrooms are all spacious with wool carpets and built in robes. Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858. Don’t delay this one will be gone in a flash.
• 618 sqm lot
• 220 sqm approx. of internal living space
• FRESHLY PAINTED Classic facade
• Lush gardens
• Solid double wood entry doors, leading into double entrance hall with inlay tiled feature.
• Open study with tiled floors and arch window
• Spacious master suite, vaulted ceiling, large walk-in robe, carpets, feature pendant light and pelmet over curtains.
• French doors lead to a light and bright ensuite with glass shower doors, basin and separate toilet. (Powder room for guests.)
• Front Lounge/dining area has gorgeous wool carpets and elevated ceilings and pendant lights.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Spacious open plan family, meals, kitchen space with coffered ceilings, vertical blinds and views to the stunning gardens and gabled patio.
• Large kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, gas cook top, dishwasher, white 600mm cooktop and oven and shoppers entrance.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes, carpets, and Venetian blinds.(Bedroom 4 has walk in robe
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, glass shower space. There is also a full-size bath and is finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a walk in linen cupboard in the passage.
• 2 gas bayonet points, gas point outside for the bbq
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Large, paved patio area for all year-round entertaining is paved
• Lush green gardens with auto reticulation.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Right across from Ranford Primary School and public transport is right on your doorstep.
• Short stroll through laneway access to Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Queensgate medical centre is located within the estate.
• For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 618 m²
- Floor Area is 220 m²
- 2 Garage