37 Bonanza Court, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold $565,000
Ticks all the boxes!!!
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
Calling all first home buyers! Have I got the home for you!
Welcome to 37 Bonanza Court. Set on a generous 681 sqm lot in sought-after Huntingdale is this 1995 Built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home.
Boasting everything a young family could possibly need from the four
generous sized bedrooms to the renovated kitchen and open plan family room.
Imagine entertaining next summer under your custom-built patio looking across to the sparkling below ground pool. Just perfect. Not to forget dads’ workshop, accessible from the front of the home via side access, perfect to house your cars.
The kids are not forgotten with a custom-built play area to the rear off the home.
This beauty is also close to all amenities including coffee shops, public transport, and school. Run don’t walk as this one will not last.
• 681 sqm lot
• 179 sqm of living space
• Solid wood door with side light panel opening into tiled separate hallway.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus split system to main living space
• LED lighting throughout main living space.
• Open plan lounge with easy care laminated floors and blinds
• Spacious kitchen with 900mm, Beaumatic gas cooktop and oven, island bench, glass splashback and plenty of cupboards.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals, and family space with easy-care tiled floors. Blinds led lights and finished in neutral tones looking out onto outdoor entertaining area and sparkling elevated below ground pool.
• Spacious master suite with carpets, blinds and walk-in wardrobe.
• Light and bright en suite with large glass shower, basin, and toilet.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are true queen sized with 3 and 4 having double mirrored built-in robes and venetian blinds. (bed 2 ensuite access to main bathroom and walk in robe.
• Main bathroom is large, light, bright and has full-sized bath.
• Rear yard boasts a lush tropical garden around the beautiful below ground swimming pool (pool light not warranted) with paved surround and rock water feature. The garden is fully reticulated off mains automatically. (Rear grassed area manually)
• Outdoor patio space complete exposed aggregate and pavilion with a bar for all your summer entertaining This space looks across to the pool area which is fully fenced.
• Drive straight through to the rear shed just perfect for the handyman and to park your cars, boats or caravan!
• Extra parking behind side gate.
Close to all amenities including public transport which is almost on the doorstep.
This house holds such a special place in our hearts. We brought all 3 of our babies home from the hospital here and have so many special memories. It is a great family home with everything you could possibly need including a fantastic entertaining area and pool where we have enjoyed numerous occasions with family and friends. The quiet cul-de-sac has hosted many New Year’s Eve parties with our wonderful, friendly neighbours. The community spirit in Bonanza Court is very rare and is a great place for kids to grow up. This house will not disappoint and is just waiting for another family to love it as much as we have.
Call Janey Pagels today for more information or a viewing on 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 682 m²
- Floor Area is 179 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 4 Open Parking Spaces