34 Templetonia Retreat, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $650,000
UNDER OFFER BY JANEY PAGELS THE AGENCY CANNING VALE
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Classic Canning Vale Family home!
Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this functional Lifestyle built 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study family home. Exuding warmth and style as soon as you walk through the front doors you will feel the love and a sense of being home.
The renovated Chefs kitchen is the focal point of the main living space and is light and bright and looks out to the large easy care, fully reticulated gardens.
There is a large grass area for the kids to play, potential for side access, room for a sizable swimming pool and patio for entertaining.
Beautifully presented, this property is sure to tick all your boxes and will accommodate even the biggest family.
Make sure this one is FIRST on your list!
Outstanding features include:
Massive 805sqm lot.
Approx. 210 sqm of living space
Whisper quiet location
Ducted gas heating
Ducted evaporative air conditioning.(under warranty)
Instant hot water system
Solid wood front double doors with feature glass, double entrance hall with easy care tiled floors.
Spacious master suite with plush carpets, large walk in robe and soft sheers over venetian blinds
Light bright en suite with glass shower and access from the passage for guests.(spa not operational).
Spacious theatre/formal lounge/dining room with carpets and window treatments
Separate study with carpets, built in cupboards and venetian blinds.
Spacious renovated Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel undermount sinks, gorgeous solid stone bench top, walk in pantry, near new double oven and finished in crisp white.
Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with abundant natural light, tiled floors leading to sunken games room with venetians and carpets.
Bedrooms 2 is queen size with double built-in robes and carpets.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are king sized also with built in robes, blinds and carpets.
Main bathroom is a good size and finished in neutral decor with full size bath.
Laundry with linen cupboard and ample bench space
Large outdoor entertaining space with vergola over paved patio for summer entertaining
Tropical gardens surround the rear entertaining space and is bore reticulated with mature mango, avocado, mandarin, apricot, apple and Lemon trees.
Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
Public transport right on the doorstep.
NB Easement to Water Corp right side
From the Owners
• It is so lovely and peaceful living here. From the moment you turn into Livingston Estate from Ranford Road, the beautiful tree-lined avenue never fails to bring a sense of peace and calm after a busy day. Many of the trees around here change with the seasons so there’s always something new and lovely to see, and they always provide a real sense of ‘welcome home’ when you turn in. Our house feels beautiful to live in because it is open and full of sunlight which is never harsh and overbearing.
• We really love the variety of birds in our garden, and early mornings are particularly delightful. It’s lovely to sit under the patio in the morning and read the paper over breakfast.
• Our fruit trees are amazing. The large and mature mango and avocado produce the most delicious fruit. The fresh mangoes straight off the tree are so full of flavour, and the avocadoes are the creamiest and tastiest we’ve ever eaten. .Our lemon tree is a small gem – a prolific fruiter with extremely sweet and juicy lemons and the other fruit trees are maturing nicely.
• It is lovely to take a quiet moment in the front lounge room and watch the pond. Birds come for a wash and drink at the fountain, and we have even had the occasional duck family visit for a quick swim. When we are very lucky, we see small frogs basking on the warm rocks or sitting on the floating plant baskets.
• The little park on our doorstep which connects our street with Hakea Plaza is so much nicer than an ordinary walkway. When our children were small, they would meet our neighbours’ children there to play chasey or kick a ball around, the perfect opportunity for them to have a bit of independence in a safe environment.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 805 m²
- Floor Area is 206 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage