32 Rousham Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $781,000
Magnificent Family Home !! Bring Mum and Dad !!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
BOOM! What an absolute pleasure to present this quality Canning Vale property to the market!
Situated in one of the sought-after pockets in Brookland Greens “Reserve Estate” and surrounded by other quality homes this beauty has recently undergone renovations and she’s a ripper.
Built in 2001 this immaculate 4 bed 3 bath plus study family home sits on a Generous 658sqm lot and has a spacious granny flat set up at the rear of the home.
Perfectly positioned and close to Excelsior primary, public transport, grocery shopping, coffee shops and restaurants 2 of the bathrooms have been beautifully renovated as has the kitchen and carpets are all near new.
Outside there is a massive patio area with a zen garden perfect for all your entertaining and plenty of room for the kids to play.
There’s plenty of parking at the front of the home and a side gate for rear access to the back yard or to park your trailer or small boat.
Make this one first on your list!! She’ll be gone in a flash!!!
• Elevated Federation façade with lush gardens
• 658 sqm lot
• Impressive 250 sqm approx. living space.
• Automatic bore reticulated gardens
• Security screens.
• Solid wood front door with feature glass panels and easy-care tiled entrance,
• Evaporative Ducted AC through front of the home plus additional split system air conditioners to Playroom and rear Granny flat.
• 3 gas bayonets.
• Separate study/bed 5 at the front of the home with built in cupboards
• Master suite is King sized with drapes blinds, built in robe and near new carpets.
• Stunning Renovated en suite bathroom is light and bright and finished in neutral tones has double porcelain basins, stone top on timber vanity, glass shower and toilet
• Huge open plan kitchen, meals and family is bright and looks out to the entertaining area and garden through trifold timber doors.
• Massive renovated well-appointed kitchen with soft close cupboards, down lights, quality 900mm stainless steel Delonghi appliances and double sinks. This space also boasts glass splashbacks and overlooks the family meals space, just beautiful.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are spacious with new carpets, white shutters and built-in robes.
• Main bath is renovated and has free standing bath, glass shower and stunning timber vanity with moulded basin.
• Rear Theatre room through French doors has carpets and drapes
• Huge Activity space for the kids to play with tiled floors and lots of light.
• Large Open plan Kitchen, Meals, Family living space Family room with wooden venetian blinds.
• Beautiful outlook to courtyard garden.
• Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards.
• Generous master bedroom with plush carpets and plenty of storage.
• Third bathroom is neutral with glass shower and large porcelain basin. This space doubles as a neat laundry.
• Third toilet.
• Can be locked from the rest of the home.
• Massive entertaining patio area complete with gabled patio with paving, stunning gardens, easy care synthetic grass/paving around the home.
• Double carport with automatic sectional door and extra side access to rear garden with enough room for a trailer or small caravan or boat.
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport right on your doorstep.
• Positioned just a short drive to exciting new rail infrastructure
From the Owners:
We have been incredibly fortunate to own this home and transform it into a loving space for three generations to grow up together. We have made this into a home that provides plenty of space to stretch out with family & friends – whether inside or out. Plus, with home being so close to beautiful parks and schools, lovely neighbours, the proximity to amazing restaurants and cafes and the convenience of the local shops the lifestyle is simply brilliant!
Call Janey today for a viewing!!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 658 m²
- Floor Area is 250 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 4 Open Parking Spaces