32 Morton Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $645,000
Stunning Family home!! Bring the Caravan!
Situated in a whisper quiet street sidling parkland reserve and surrounded by quality homes in Ranford estate is this beautiful family home. Built by Ventura homes and boasting 3 spacious bedrooms plus a study/BEDROOM 4 this beauty has stunning rear gardens, massive rear patio for entertaining and even a space for your motorhome.
Not the usual 3 bed 2 bath PLUS STUDY/BED 4 family residence by any means and really needs to be seen to be appreciated with quality and class oozing from this beauty the moment you set foot in the front door.
Leave the hustle and bustle of the world behind you and sink into this home with its quiet private rear yard, sought after location and other impressive features.
Whether you are starting out, downsizing, or even investing make this one top of your list, you WILL NOT be disappointed!
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
Outstanding features include:
– 175 sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 613 sqm lot size.
– Simplistic front garden design with a private gated portico entrance. Single front door with feature glass and sidelight panel and 32c ceilings
– Theatre space is large with quality wood floors, crisp white sheer curtains and external pull down blind.
– Spacious master suite with 32c ceilings, timber floors and quality window finishing’s, full wall built in robes, blinds.
-Large En suite bathroom complete with porcelain basins, shower space with glass doors, spa bath and toilet.
– Open plan kitchen, meals and family with the stunning wood floors carried through this space and abundant natural light streaming in from the beautiful lush gardens.
– Large kitchen with 600 mm appliances, plenty of cupboards, appliance cupboard and dishwasher.
– Family and meals has abundant natural light with quality window treatments, and looks out to the rear formal garden
– Bedroom 2 is spacious and 3 is King sized with built in robes and blinds and finished in neutral tones.
– Family bathroom has natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower and toilet.
– Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning
– Alfresco dining space overlooks the beautiful garden and has a MASSIVE patio space with exposed aggregate floors, pull down blinds and rear access from the front.
– Easy care bore reticulated lush gardens with retained border is private and tranquil. This space also has easy-care quality synthetic grass for the kids to play.
– Lock up double garage with automatic sectional doors and 2kw solar panels.
– 6×9 powered workshop for the handyman.
– Just a short stroll to Ranford Primary school, public transport, Queensgate medical centre and Livingston shopping centre
This home is a MUST SEE. Please call Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
From the owners.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- Floor Area is 180 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 6 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858