32 Bronzewing Street, Huntingdale WA 6110Sold $485,000
Take that first Step!!
House Sold - Huntingdale WA
Light, Bright & Just Right!
Welcome to 32 Bronzewing St Huntingdale. This brilliant 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is the perfect family home, with room for kids and pets to grow. The large backyard has an established Buffalo grass lawn, with a large and thriving planted koi pond and fruit trees galore. The wraparound patio is lit by smart-home fairy lights and is the perfect setting for summer evening BBQs and entertainment.
This property is set on a generous 600 sqm lot with a newly installed 6.6kW solar panel system. This home is ideally located close to all amenities including public transport, schools, and shops.
This lovely home will be gone in a flash, so do not delay!
Call Janey on 0408901858 for more information.
• 150 sqm of living space set on 600 sqm lot
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning (recently serviced)
• Newly installed 6.6kW solar panel system with Wi-Fi connectivity and performance tracking via smartphone application available
• New hot water system
• Low-maintenance front yard with an enclosed, jarrah-mulched garden bed filled with drought tolerant native plants and two Pineapple Guava trees
• Solid wood front door with security door and double width entrance hall
• Newly enclosed theatre room with drapes and sheer curtains
• Kitchen with stainless-steel sink, stainless steel appliances and a double oven/grill.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals, and family space with easy care floors
• Beautiful naturally lit living area which overlooks the backyard
• Very large master suite with laminated floors, drapes, and walk-in wardrobe
• Light and bright ensuite with a shower, basin, toilet, and blinds
• Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are spacious with blinds and laminated floors – bedrooms 3 and 4 are queen-sized
• Main bathroom is large and bright with a basin and full-sized bath
• Easy care gardens surround the fence line in the rear yard
• Fruit trees in the backyard include Mulberry, Grapefruit, Lemon, Nectarine, Pear, Apple and Calamansi
• Rear access through garage to back garden for extra parking
• Garage, patio, and back-lawn brightly lit up at night by smart-home controlled LED lighting
• 3x3m powered garden shed with weather proofing and sealed concrete flooring – useful for storage, or can be turned into a small work area, with good ventilation and smart LED lighting installed
• Double garage with high ceilings and automatic sectional door
• Close to all amenities including schools and shopping centres
• Fast fibre to the node NBN internet with speeds in excess of 100Mbps, allowing adequate bandwidth for the whole family to enjoy 4K streaming on 10+ devices
• A professionally installed microchip pet-door allowing full control over who comes and goes
Call Janey today to schedule a viewing or for more information on 0408901858.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- Floor Area is 150 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces