30 Bramdean Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Feel the Love!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
It is with great pleasure I present this property to the market. This federation beauty is as pristine as it was when first built in 2003. Oozing warmth and style this beautiful home has been loved by the current owners inside and out. Stunning gardens greet you as you make your way up the path to the bullnose verandah and feature leadlight embossed front door. Once inside classic charm and a sense of coming home makes you feel totally relaxed
• Classic Federation façade and situated on a generous 630sqm lot.
• Short stroll to beautiful Waterperry park land space.
• A spacious 214sqm of internal living.
• Verandah with exposed rafter’s and bullnose verandah.
• Solid wood entrance doors with custom made leadlight feature.
• Entrance has double width hall space, beautiful brush box flooring
• Ducted evaporative cooling.
• Massive Lounge/Dining room with the stunning wood flooring throughout with feature pendant lights and gas travertine fireplace.
• Spacious master suite with quality carpets, good sized walk-in robe, beautiful window furnishings and private courtyard space complete with bullnose verandah.
• En suite bathroom with shower with glass door, quality fittings, and luxurious deep bath.
• Powder room for guests
• Open plan family meals kitchen space with tiled floors, 35C ceilings STUNNING luxaflex vertisheer blinds.
• Classic chef’s kitchen with stainless steel smeg appliances, microwave recess, double stainless sinks, double fridge recess and spacious walk in pantry.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are true queen sized with built in robes carpets,
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has full size bath, glass shower door, plenty of cupboard space and ensuite access to bed 3
• Large Laundry with plenty of cupboard space including storeroom
• Extensive outdoor entertaining including batu timber decking surrounded by stunning manicured gardens.
• Lush gardens with automatic reticulation.
• Extra-large double garage with 35c ceilings and auto sectional door.
• Handy mans shed,
• Public transport right at your door and beautiful parklands within a short stroll.
• This home is a MUST SEE,
• Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 m²
- Floor Area is 214 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces