3 Malham Lane, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Canning Vale is one of the most diverse and family friendly suburbs in Perth and it
is my absolute pleasure to bring to market this gorgeous family property.
Boasting 4 queen sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a massive 244 sqm of
internal living space, this amazing “National Homes” built home is situated in
sought after Brookland Greens Reserve, just a short stroll from the beautiful
Waterperry Native Parkland reserve.
From the moment you step through the front door from the stunning formal
gardens you will instantly feel right at home with the warmth and quality this
family home exudes. Warm jarrah flooring, elevated ceilings and just the size that
every room has to offer will impress even the fussiest buyer and accommodate
the largest of families.
The three separate living areas can all be closed off so each member can enjoy
their own space plus there is a rear entertaining space with feature paving and a
sparkling below ground pool is ready and waiting for all your summer parties.
Extras include a 3kw solar system to keep your power bills in check, Alarm and the
luxury of being a short walk to most amenities including a gym, and Dome coffee
Ticking all your boxes this one MUST be top of your list, call today for a private
Outstanding features include:
– 244 sqm approx. living space.
– Generous 742 sqm lot size FULLY landscaped.
– Stunning formal front garden design automatically reticulated.
– Solid wood door with side light panel and double width passage.
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– 3kw solar panel system with 3.6kw inverter
– Massive theatre space with French doors, carpets, skirting boards and wooden
– Games room with elevated ceilings, carpets, French doors and starlight ’s
lighting, perfect man cave.
– Large study can be used as a bedroom has jarrah floors and custom curtains .
– Spacious master suite with quality carpets and window finishing’s, spacious
walk-in wardrobe partially fitted out.
– Huge ensuite bathroom complete with luxurious spa bath, porcelain basin,
extra-large shower space with glass doors and separate toilet.
– Powder room for guests.
– Open plan living space has 31 course ceilings throughout jarrah flooring and
coffered ceiling to family room.
– Spacious Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel appliances, large walk in
pantry, quality appliances and plenty of cupboards.
– Bedroom 2,3 and 4 are Queen size with double robes, carpets and curtains
finished in modern tones.
– Family bathroom with abundant natural light, finished in light decor. Bathroom
comes complete with porcelain basin, glass shower space and full-size bath.
Oversized lock up double garage with automatic sectional door and
store/workshop large enough for a boat or use as third parking space .
– Beautiful lush rear gardens automatically reticulated
– Gorgeous gabled patio space with built in BBQ and refrigerator, raised timber
deck feature, gazebo tucked into the corner with spa overlooking the pool just
– Sparkling below ground CHEMIGEM (self-chlorinating) swimming pool
surrounded by lush gardens.
– Powered workshop 6m x 4m and an extra garden shed.
– Close to public transport and a leisurely walk to the nearest shopping center,
trendy coffee shops and gym.
From the Owners :
We have loved the lifestyle our home has given our family as the children have grown up we have used every space our home has to offer. The outdoor area is beautiful all year round as the seasons change the trees pop with colour and the bird song is magical. It is such a quiet area yet so close to public transport and access to many schools.
This home is a MUST SEE and is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call
Janey Pagels for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 742 m²
- Floor Area is 244 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage