3/26 Churchill Green, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $450,000
Home Open Cancelled!! UNDER OFFER!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
A little Stunner! Sought after Location !
CAMPBELL SCHOOL ZONE!!
It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this perfect ‘Impressions” built home to the market.
Finished in neutral decor, this spacious villa has three good-sized bedrooms, elevated ceilings, easy-care laminated flooring, and is situated in a quiet slip road. This is such a special group of villas each one facing the other with a garden down the centre and common area parkland at the end. It feels warm and inviting and is very secure.
Built-in 2009, just a short stroll from the stunning Avenues Parkland, schools, public transport, and a short stroll to the Livingston shopping center, this villa has been well maintained by the one owner who will be sad to leave this little community
This property is perfect for the downsizer couple, first home buyers, or a young family who will adore the parkland, or for the savvy investor making the most of our hot rental market.
Be quick or you will be disappointed.
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with a front feature wall.
• 118m2 approx. living space
• Easy care 221m2 lot
• 2009 built “IMPRESSIONS” Home
• Solid front door entrance with tri lock deadbolts.
• R30 Insulation
• Master suite with a spacious walk-in robe with two hanging shelves, roller blinds, split system
air conditioning, and carpets
• Ensuite is light and bright with a porcelain basin, toilet, and glass shower
• Roomy kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances and Corian benchtop
• Bright open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with laminated floors luxe sheer curtains over blinds and 31c ceilings
• Split system air conditioning to all bedrooms and main family area
• Gas bayonet for heating alfresco dining
• Alfresco dining under main roof
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones. This space has quality fittings and includes a deep bath and porcelain basin
• Bedrooms 2 is double sized with carpets whilst Bedroom 3 is good sized both with built in wardrobes
• Automatic reticulation
• Double garage with auto sectional door and storage space
• Strata fees only $185.00 per quarter
From the Owners
Our lovely first home has given us beautiful memories over the years and we hope you would love to call it your new home. It is in a quiet cul-de-sac that provides privacy and peace of mind to lock and leave. While the indoors are well lit and ventilated, air conditioning in every room also suits individuals who prefer to work remotely. The alfresco is ideal for gardening projects and a great spot to unwind. Our home’s proximity to serene parks and bike routes makes it perfect for families and nature lovers. It is within walking distance from public transport and schools, restaurants, and shopping complexes are just a quick drive away.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 220 m²
- Floor Area is 118 m²
- 2 Garage