294 Southern River Road, Southern River WA 6110Sold $575,000
BOOM !! STUNNER ALERT!
House Sold - Southern River WA
Run do not walk for this amazing opportunity to secure this gorgeous ex display home.
Built by Affordable homes this beauty has had all the extras added to tempt even the fussiest buyer.
From the rendered front façade with wrap around portico entrance and stunning exposed concrete drive to the beautiful gloss tiled floors, starlight lit wall recesses in the hall and luxurious theatre space with feature lighting and raised platform to make the most of your entertaining experience.
Exuding warmth and class this magnificent family home boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 sparkling bathrooms. There is plenty of space for the largest of families and the gardens are easy care low maintenance so you can spend your time enjoying entertaining with your outdoor alfresco complete with built in BBQ with natural gas connection and sink with hot and cold water.
Features in detail.
• Built in 2012 By Affordable Homes
• Set on generous 511sqm lot.
• Exposed aggregate driveway and rear alfresco.
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Plenty of storage
• Reverse cycle zoned air conditioning throughout.
• Master light switch to enable you to turn on several lights at once throughout the home.
• Quality window furnishings throughout.
• Hall with coffered ceiling, recessed wall, and starlight feature lighting
• Built in speakers for piped music right through the home to the rear entertaining alfresco.
• Master suite is spacious with quality carpets, pelmets, and blinds.
• En suite bathroom boasts double porcelain basins, double shower space and plenty of storage.
• Theatre with quality carpets, platform, feature wall and bulkhead with feature star lighting.
• Open plan rear family space with warm timber floors, flowing sheer curtains, pelmets, and coffered ceiling with downlights.
• The kitchen is well appointed with stainless steel appliances, stunning stone waterfall benchtops.
• The minor bedrooms are good sized again with quality carpets window dressings and built-in robes.
• The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for all your summer parties and theres plenty of room for the kids to play.
• Close to all amenities including schools (both primary and secondary) and public transport and parkland is right on your door step.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 511 m²
- Floor Area is 200 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces