23 Casuarina Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $645,000
Welcome Home! Home open cancelled under offer by Janey
Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this gorgeous architecturally designed 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study/bedroom 5 family home.
The renovated Chefs kitchen is the focal point of the main living space and is light and bright and looks out to the entertaining area and sparkling below ground pool. There is a large grass area for the kids to play and a brick powered workshop for the handyman.
Exuding warmth and style as soon as you walk through the front doors you will have a feeling of being home. Beautifully presented, this property is sure to tick all your boxes and will accommodate even the biggest family.
Make sure this one is FIRST on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• Massive 818sqm lot.
• Approx. 220 sqm of living space
• Whisper quiet location
• Solid wood front door with glass sidelight, double entrance hall with stunning timber floors.
• Massive master suite with plush carpets, large walk in robe and soft sheers over roller blinds
• Renovated bright en suite with beautiful timber top vanity, porcelain basin, full width mirror, glass shower with hand shower and sliding barn door.
• Spacious theatre/formal lounge room with quality carpets and window treatments
• Large formal dining space with feature wall.
• Separate study/bed 5 with timber floors and blinds
• Spacious renovated Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, quality Ilive 900m stainless steel free standing dual fuel cooker, stone bench top, pull out pantry draws, island bench and raked ceiling.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with amazing vaulted ceilings, beautiful MARRI floorboards and abundant natural light
• Rear muliti use room could be utilised as a home office, activity room for the kids or even a theatre room
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are queen size with double built-in robes, carpets…
Main bathroom was renovated in 2017 and is light and bright with luxurious spa, porcelain basin and finished in crisp white and brown décor
• Massive Laundry with linen cupboard and ample bench space
Huge outdoor entertaining space with paved gabled patio for summer entertaining featuring pizza oven and a full kitchen.
• Tropical gardens surround the rear entertaining space and is bore reticulated. This lush green space also frames the sparkling below ground pool with Fremantle stone paving and plenty of room to take in the suns rays.
• Double garage with auto sectional door and rear access through to brick powered workshop. Side gate with room to park a small boat or trailer.
• Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Public transport right on the doorstep.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 818 m²
- Floor Area is 220 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858