23 Bushlark Rise, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $530,000
HOME OPEN CANCELLED! UNDER OFFER DAY FOUR WITH JANEY PAGELS!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Step right up and have a look at this perfectly presented this 4 bed 2 bath home. Perfectly positioned close to ALL amenities this beauty has just hit the market and will be gone in a flash. Just a stone’s throw from public transport and a leisurely stroll to parkland reserve this home would be perfect for the downsizing couple or young family.
• Generous 613 sqm easy care lot
• 184 sqm approx. of living space
• Contemporary façade with solid front door positioned at the end of a cal de sac.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning less than 2 years old
• Freshly painted throughout
• 22 Solar panels with 5kw Fronius inverter
• Automatic reticulation from the mains.
• Front spacious lounge room with solid jarrah floor boards and vertical blinds.
• Master room is generous in size with bay window, natural Oak floors, walk in robe and vertical blinds
• En suite bathroom is brightly finished in terracotta tones and has porcelain basin, double shower and toilet.
• Hallway presents into main open plan family kitchen meals area with easy care floors
• Brilliant kitchen with double sinks, quality stainless steel appliances, large fridge space, 900m Smeg cooktop and dishwasher (bottom draw working only) and plenty of bench space.
• Rear games/theatre room through French doors with coffered ceiling, downlights and vertical blinds.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have new carpets and are Queen size both with built in robes and vertical blinds.
• Bed 4 is queen sized with built in robe, carpets and vertical blinds
• Main bathroom is light and bright and finished in federation green and crisp white with full size bath, porcelain basin and quality fittings
• Rear patio is paved with huge pergola entertaining space complete with raised deck overlooking the sparkling below ground pool (pool light not working)
• Easy care rear gardens
• Side access for small boat or caravan.
• Perfect sized swimming pool for those hot summer months has cleaning equipment and piping in place so easily can be made into a heated pool.
• Double drive and carport with easy access to kitchen
• Livingston Shopping a short drive away, close to schools an parkland space
From the owners
15 years ago we searched for an ideal family home, where the kids could play in the street, play in the pool or play on the park. A tranquil place we could walk the dog, close to everything we need, with great neighbours, great schools, and all the benefits of living in Canning Vale. From the moment we opened the door we never looked back. Yes, we made it our home, and so much better than it once was. Now the kids have grown up, and we look back for the first time, with great memories of the day we opened the door at 23 Bushlark. We hope you’re happy here too.
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- Floor Area is 184 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport