22 Edmonton Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Have a look at this beauty! Set in a quiet street on the corner of Manchester Way and Edmonton Rd, close to all amenities and on the door step to St Emilie’s Primary School this gorgeous 4 bed 2 bath plus study stunner is a perfect family home oozing class and style.
As you step inside you will be greeted with modern neutral decor, high ceilings and quality fittings and fixtures. Summer entertaining will certainly be a breeze with an outdoor barbecue area on a gorgeous timber deck which of course overlooks the sparkling below ground swimming pool.
• 588 sqm elevated lot
• 235sqm approx. living space
• Contemporary Content Living home built in 2009
• Easy care manicured front gardens (automatically reticulated)
• Separate double entrance hall with coffered ceiling through double front doors with crimsafe security.
• Massive theatre room with 31c ceilings, quality carpets and double French doors.
• Large study with built in cupboards can easily be converted to a 5th Bedroom if required.
• Master suite is spacious with large walk in robe and good quality carpets.
• En suite bathroom with porcelain basin and plenty of cupboard space.
• STUNNING Open Plan Family Meals area with gorgeous tiled floors, combination feature lights and down lights, translucent roller blinds and 31c ceilings.
• Chef’s kitchen is huge and has dishwasher double fridge space, stainless steel appliances island bench and 900mm cook top and range hood.
• The whole house is zoned reverse cycle air-conditioned.
• Beds 3 and 4 are true queen size and have laminate flooring, double slider robes ceiling fan light.
• Bed 2 is queen sized and has built in robe and laminate floors.
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining space with timber decked flooring under Alfresco and comes complete with built in barbecue with plenty of cupboard space and patio heater.
• Sparkling below ground salt pool (pool light not working) pump and chlorinator near new.
• Lock up double garage has automatic sectional door and handyman’s shed.
• Just a short stroll to parkland and public transport !
This home is a MUST SEE,
Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 588 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858