22 Crufts Way, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $650,000
Potential Plus !!!! New Price !!
More space, that’s what we all want, but also to be close to all amenities and within 30 mins of the city!!
Check this out. An opportunity to own 4000sqm in sought after Canning Vale and the chance to get out of the 9 the 5 rut and do something completely different.
This brilliant property has a good sized 3 bed 1 bath home with raked ceilings and large living spaces… The kitchen is massive with a hidden freezer under the island bench and loads of cupboard space.
Outside boasts two outbuildings set up as cattery’s (originally were kennels) and there are a multitude of fruit trees (40plus) including mulberry, oranges, apples, figs, apricots, pomegranate, chestnuts, macadamias, lemons, limes, gooseberry the list goes on! You could start your own fruit market! Be first to view this brilliant property today!
• 70’s built brick and colorbond home.
• Massive 4000sq level block
• Solid wood front door with sidelight panels
• Entry hall with tiled floors leads right to main living area left to kitchen meals space.
• 160sqm (approx.) of internal living space.
• Large Lounge room at the front of the home with easy care tiled flooring with brick fireplace (currently not used but can be) and raked ceilings.
• Master Bedroom is large with large walk in robe, split system air conditioning and tiled floors.
• Kitchen is spacious with new stainless-steel oven, electric cooktop, pantry and island bench with chest freezer beneath.
• Meals/Family space has raked ceiling air conditioner and tiled floors.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 spacious and have built in robes and easy care flooring.
• Family bathroom is large light and bright and has tiled bath with shower above, porcelain basin and finished in navy and white.
• Manual bore reticulated gardens
• Landscaped acre
• Large brick Kennel/Cattery with 22 removable cages is neat and tidy with two ceiling fans and septic tanks has cold water and power.
• A second bank of brick kennels with 9 cages has water (electricity is run from the shed)
• Powered shed with own RCDs.
• Several sheds for storage
• Chicken coop
• 2000-gallon water tank.
• Beehive to help with fruit tree pollination
• Double carport
Call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing 0408901858
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 4,001 m²
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858