21 Haigh Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $660,000
Fresh Family Home!! Caladenia School Zone!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Just a stone’s throw from the serenity of parkland reserve, a short drive to Caladenia Primary school and public transport at the end of the street sits this classic Canning vale family home.
Boasting 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a bright open plan meals kitchen family area, this versatile home has been designed with the changing family in mind. Freshly painted with new carpets and timber flooring throughout, this beauty will be gone in a flash.
The floor plan flows beautifully and with a wall of windows at the back of the home where the lush green gardens can be seen from every aspect. The gardens have automatic reticulations with a grassed area for the kids to play. There is also plenty of room for a pool and a huge patio!
If you are looking for a fresh family home in the Caladenia School Zone, then look no further.
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Ventura built family home
• Solid Entry door with security screen and double width entrance.
• Classic façade and situated on a generous 594sqm lot.
• Easy care gardens with beautiful green grass fully reticulated
• Freshly painted neutral color all through
• 192 sqm approx. of internal living space.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Gas bayonet for heating
• Storage hot water system
• Formal lounge/dining with timber floors.
• Large master suite with new carpets, good sized walk-in robe and vertical blinds
• En suite bathroom is light and bright with glass shower, porcelain basin and toilet
• Open plan family meals kitchen space with beautiful timber floors and vertical blinds
• Good sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled floors and shopper’s entrance.
• Bedrooms 2 is the guest room and has new carpet
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 are double sized with walk in robes, new carpets and vertical blinds.
• Main bathroom is large with abundant natural light and has full size bath, shower, and venetian blinds.
• Walk in linen cupboard in the laundry
• Fabulous outdoor space with grass for the kids and pets and beautiful gardens all fully reticulated.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and additional height
• Short drive to Forrest Lakes shopping centre or Livingston Marketplace
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 594 m²
- Floor Area is 192 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage