20 Templetonia Retreat, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
This ENCHANTING CHARACTER HOME is perfectly located opposite a park in the well sought after Livingston Estate. Immaculate manicured gardens greet you as you make your way under the gorgeous Jacaranda tree to the front verandah and into this architecturally designed Barrington home. Every window in this beautiful home frames a stunning garden picture. This beauty has been loved for many years by the current owners who have now decided it’s time to downsize.
• 818sqm corner block with outlook across beautiful park land
• Massive 241sqm of living space
• Front verandah to take in the serene views of the park
• Solid wood entrance door with feature lead-light panels either side and double entrance hall
• Entrance hall with stunning Jarrah floors, ceiling rose, cloak room and feature cornices
• Formal dining room with abundant natural light, quality carpets, drapes and swags to window looking out across to the park
• Stunning lounge with classic wood fireplace, quality carpets and French doors leading to office (bed 4)
• Spacious master suite with separate his and hers walk-in robes, fan light, swags and drapes and window looking out to garden with orange, lemon and nectarine trees
• Light, bright ensuite with double Porcelain basin, luxurious spa bath and separate toilet finished in neutral tones
• Solid wood skirting boards throughout home
• Split-system air conditioner to main family space
• Slow-combustion heater in the games room that sends ducted heating through to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Massive family/games room with beautiful Jarrah floors, soaring ceilings, exposed feature brick wall, in-built wet bar and fan lights.
• Country kitchen/meals steps up from the main living space and features double sink, 600mm gas cook top, electric oven, double fridge space, handy island bench and plenty of cupboards!
• Bedrooms 2, 3 are queen sized with built-in robes (bedroom 2 has an extra walk-in robe) and quality window fittings
• Office (bed 4) is a large room, perfect for home office or nursery and looks out towards beautiful park through French doors
• Main bathroom is spacious with full-sized bath, linen cupboard and toilet, finished in blue/grey and white.
• Large paved patio area perfect for Summer entertaining overlooking sparkling below-ground, salt water lagoon pool framed by tropical gardens, featuring beautiful brick-surrounding walls and built-in BBQ connected to mains gas.
•Large store room under main roof is accessible from the back garden at the rear of carport
•4x2m garden shed for extra storage
• Automatic bore reticulation.
•Security Alarm system
•Double carport space plus extra bay for trailer/boat
•Possible side access
•Walking distance to schools, Livingston Shopping Centre and public transport is right on your door step
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 819 m²
- Floor Area is 241 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces