20 Samphire Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $1,100,000
Livingston Park Luxury!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome to 20 Samphire Rd Canning Vale.
Home Sweet Home!
Set in the most sought-after Livingston Park Estate, this modern beauty is set on a generous 700sqm lot and will certainly tick all your boxes.
Built by Novus homes, a boutique builder in 2008 there are multiple living spaces with warm timber flooring for your family to grow into and the outdoor entertaining is perfect for all your summer entertaining.
The minor bedrooms are generous, light and bright and all king sized with Bedroom (guest room having elevated ceilings and the main living space also has elevated ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings.
The kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances in Smeg and Meile and this space also has granite bench tops and double stainless sink and walk in pantry.
Upstairs is the Master suite which is Massive and light. This area boasts his and her walk in robes and open ensuite complete with double basins and luxurious bath.
Do not delay, book your appointment to view this beauty is arguably the best address in Canning Vale.
• Grand façade with easy care gardens and portico
• Double door entrance into hall with gorgeous timber floors and elevated ceiling.
• Built by Novus homes in 2008
• Set on 700sqm with 275 sqm of internal living space
• Evaporative Ducted Air Conditioning
• 5.5kw Solar Panels
• Alarm system
• Separate study
• Large storeroom
• Solid Sydney Blue Gum floors throughout main living space
• Upstairs Master suite is massive with carpets and balcony off Parents retreat.
• En suite bathroom is well appointed with double porcelain basins marble bench top, bath and finished in neutral decor.
• Separate toilet to ensuite bathroom
• Minor bedrooms all king sized with plush carpets and blinds.
• Alfresco dining with paved floors and natural gas connection
• Modern below ground swimming pool surrounded by quality paving and glass fence panelling.
• Grassed area for the kids to play.
• Garden shed for the handyman
• Oversized double garage with rear store area and auto sectional door.
• Easy care reticulated gardens.
• Double side gate for extra parking.
• Close to Canning Vale Primary, within walking distance to Canning Vale College. Livingston Shopping Centre. Public transport close by as well as local shops and coffee house.
From the Owners
Living at 20 Samphire Road has provided our family with a spacious, quiet and peaceful haven over the years. The larger bedrooms have been great with a growing family, especially in the teenage years, when everyone needed more space.
I will really miss our amazing kitchen and living areas and have many fond memories of family and friends gathering together here over the years.
Walking around the estate has been lovely too, as there are several well kept, leafy parks within easy walking distance, as is Canning Vale Primary School.
We will miss 20 Samphire and hope it’s new family loves it as much as we have.
If you are in the market for a two-storey quality home look no further, call Janey for details
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- Floor Area is 270 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces