20 Gotch Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
HOME OPEN CANCELLED.. UNDER OFFER !!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
UNDER OFFER FIRST OPEN HOME!!!!
Perfectly positioned close to all amenities including Campbell Primary and Canning Vale College and just a hop skip and a jump to children’s playground is this MASSIVE family home. Immaculately presented this Content living built home has everything a growing family could possibly need and certainly will impress the fussiest buyer. Brand new carpets are just one of the many features and coupled with the tasteful neutral decor and the brilliant rear entertaining space means this beauty will not be on the market long !
• Contemporary façade with manicured gardens
• Solid double wood entrance door with crimsafe security screens
• Generous entrance hall.
• Massive 701sq. block within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• HUGE 245SQM approx. of internal living space.
• 3.3kw solar panel system
• Vinyl plank flooring throughout main living area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus two split system units (family and rear games)
• Ducted gas heating
• Versatile front room through French doors off double hall space can be used as home office or sitting room.
• Beautiful master suite with carpets, good sized walk-in robe and vertical blinds and curtains
• En suite bathroom with glass shower door, quality fittings and corner spa with separate toilet (also guest powder room).
• Spacious Chefs kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including 900m range hood and cooktop, glass splashback, plenty of bench space and vinyl wrap cupboards.
• Impressive open plan family/meals/games room space has vinyl plank flooring, soaring ceilings and leads out to the gabled patio entertaining space.
• French doors lead through to a brilliant games/rear theatre with new carpets.
• Bedrooms 2 and 4 are queen sized (Bed 4 with semi ensuite access) with vertical blinds, brand new carpets and built in robes. Bedroom 3 is king sized with double robes.
• Main bathroom is spacious with abundant natural light finished in neutral tones and has quality fittings.
• Laundry with plenty of cupboard space including overhead cupboards .
• Brilliant Paved patio space for summer entertaining overlooking sparkling below ground pool.
• Fiberglass pool comes with pool blanket, cleaning equipment and safety net.
• Easy care gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• Two shade sails one over the pool other over the entertaining space.
• Double garage with sectional automatic door.
• Rear shed for storage
• Close to Campbell primary school, and public transport is right on your doorstep
• Short walk to the beautiful parkland with children’s playground.
Be quick to call Janey Pagels today for a private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 701 m²
- Floor Area is 245 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage