2 Spyglass Circle, Canning Vale WA 6155Under Offer
Feel the love! The first viewing for this property is Sunday at 1:15 pm. No viewings prior.
Perfectly positioned on a corner lot and a short stroll to sought after Canning Vale Primary School is this quaint 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home.
The floor plan flows effortlessly, and you will surely be impressed by the size of the large living spaces and the outdoor entertaining area complete with massive patio space and inground spa.
Perfect for the growing family with the living areas being able to be closed off from the others ensures all members of the family have their own space. The minor bedrooms are spacious with built in robes and the gardens are fully bore reticulated, There is a double garage with automatic door and additional parking behind garage if needed!
Seller is keen to rent back or have an extended settlement period mid February.
Don’t delay this beauty will not be around for long!!
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• Massive 773 sqm lot
• Generous 185 sqm approx. of internal living space
• Striking federation façade with lush gardens.
• Security screens to front and all sliding doors.
• Solid wood entry door with side light panel and leadlight feature glass leading into double entrance hall.
• Freshly painted throughout.
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe. Carpets, pelmet and drapes with doors to private courtyard complete with inground spa.
• Light and bright en suite with glass double shower space, basin and toilet.
• Large formal lounge / theatre space with new flooring, ceiling rose with feature fan/light and finished in neutral tones.
• Open Study/home office space.
• Open plan family and meals with family with raked ceilings looks out to the lush garden space and patio.
• Beautiful country style kitchen features traditional benchtops, white 900mm cooktop and stainless-steel double oven.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are double sized with double built-in robes, and blinds and carpets.
• The main bathroom is large and bright with a full-size bath and is finished in pastel decor
• Linen cupboard in the hallway and an extra double door linen in the laundry
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Within walking distance to Canning vale primary School, Livingston shopping centre and public transport.
• Within walking distance to the proposed new train station.
Some words from the owners
‘We’re very sad to be saying goodbye to this house after 9 years – have put a lot of heart and soul into it and have some lovely memories. It has been a fantastic location, with a great primary school close by and Murdoch Uni just down the road, the close proximity to parks, public transport and the ease of commuting virtually anywhere! After moving from a bush block in the hills, it was a must that we lived somewhere surrounded by trees and greenery – this area does not disappoint, especially in the Spring with the beautiful jacarandas putting on a show. Plus we have friendly magpies who sing at the front door for their favourite treats – the bonus is we never get swooped! It is a very family-friendly neighbourhood, and the homeowners in this street show a lot of pride in their homes.
Reluctantly, however, it is now time to downsize and allow another family to move in and appreciate all this home and neighbourhood have to offer’
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 773 m²
- Floor Area is 185 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858