2/87 Shreeve Road, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $497,500
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Don’t walk RUN for this one! Perfect for the first home buyer’s investor or downsizer.
Compact and well presented this 3 bed 2 bath home is just a stone’s throw from public transport and a leisurely stroll to parkland reserve. Previously rented at $450.00pw.
Light and bright throughout with elevated ceilings through the main living area and a brilliant kitchen overlooking the open plan free form living space.
• 228 sqm easy care lot.
• 113 sqm approx. of living space
• Cute contemporary façade with feature solid wood front doors
• Entrance hall with easy care tiled flooring
• Ducted air conditioning plus split system to family space
• Master room is generous in size and walk in robe, carpets and blinds
• En suite bathroom is bright with porcelain basin,.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are good sized with built in robes and blinds
• Light Bright large family bathroom finished in modern tones and quality fittings.
• Brilliant kitchen with double sinks, quality stainless-steel oven cooktop, large fridge space, bulk head with downlights and finished in neutral tones.
• Open plan kitchen meals free form family space.
• Easy care garden with spacious alfresco for entertaining
• Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door
This home is a MUST SEE, Call Janey Pagels on 0408 901 858 today for a viewing !
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 228 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces