19 The Green, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $715,000
On the Park! Ranford Estate!! MAKE AN OFFER!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Value for money for sure!! Run do not walk!!
Situated in sought after Ranford estate it a quiet park side location is this brilliant 4 bed 2 bath (plus activity room) family home. Close to all amenities including a short walk to sought after Ranford Primary, this property has had the kitchen renovated and this coupled with the stunning wood flooring and location makes this family home is perfect for the biggest of families.
Boasting 4 queen size bedrooms, 3 separate living spaces and an activity room in amongst the minor bedrooms for the kids to study there is plenty of space for the growing family.
The rear gardens are easy care with a good portion paved and gardens retained. There is also a gazebo and garden shed.
Do yourself a favor and put this one first on your list!!
Call Janey today for a private viewing 0408901858
• Massive 703 sqm lot
• 222 sqm of internal living space
• Solid wood double door entry into large entrance space with stunning timber flooring.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
• Reticulated gardens
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, timber floors, bay window and large fitted walk in robe.
• Light and bright en suite with double sized glass shower, double porcelain basins, heat lamp, full mirror and separate toilet.
• Separate study can be used as 5th bedroom.
• Theatre room with timber French sliding doors, warm wood flooring, drapes and sheer curtains and elevated ceilings
• Gorgeous open plan kitchen, family and meals with coffered ceilings, feature pendant light plus downlights and the beautiful warm flooring continuing through.
• Renovated Chefs kitchen that overlooks main living space and features all stainless-steel appliances, including gas cook top, AEG electric oven, integrated dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space including a pull out pantry cupboard.
• MASSIVE games room through French doors with timber flooring, split system air conditioner and looks out to gazebo and paved rear yard.
• Bedrooms 2 is spacious and Bedrooms 3 and 4 are queen sized with walk-in robes, drapes and wood floors.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, glass shower space and full size bath.
• Gas hot water system.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
• Large paved patio area for all year round entertaining.
• Easy care retained gardens automatic reticulation.
• Shed for the gardener
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Parking for 4 cars on the driveway
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your door step.
• Walk to Livingston Shopping Centre.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today on 0408901858!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces