19 Northfield Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $613,000
Fantastic family home!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome to 19 Northfield Cres Canning Vale Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Avenues Estate. Surrounded by impressive homes you will fall in love as soon as you enter this magnificent estate with its huge open parkland and quiet streets.
This brilliant 2002 Built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom plus study family home is freshly painted and boasts two separate living areas, a magnificent dome patio and side access . There is plenty of room for the kids to play or room for a pool.
This brilliant property is perfectly placed within walking distance to Livingston Shopping Centre, schools and public transport .
Make this one first on your list.
– 649 sqm lot
– 205 sqm of living space, recently repainted
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning. (recently serviced)
– Alarm (not warranted)
– Solid wood front door with crimsafe security door and double width entrance hall
– Theatre room/Formal lounge has carpets and double doors
– Kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, stainless steel appliances which are 1 ½ years new and finished in navy and white
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space, easy care tiled floors, and has natural light streaming through, this space looks out onto outdoor entertaining area.
– Large master suite with carpets, sheers and drapes and huge walk-in wardrobe.
– Light and bright en suite with large shower, porcelain basin separate toilet and floor to ceiling tiling.
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are spacious with built-in robes and venetian blinds
– Main bathroom is large, light, and bright and has porcelain basin and full-sized bath.
– Retained gardens surround the rear entertaining area with, built in BBQ dome patio and Fremantle stone pavers.
– Side access for extra parking.
– 3×3 garden shed for storage
– Double garage with high ceilings and automatic sectional door.
– 5.5 KW solar panels.
– Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
– Room for a pool or granny flat.
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 649 m²
- Floor Area is 205 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces