19 Hakea Plaza, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $788,000
CLASSIC BEAUTY! MAKE AN OFFER!!
LIVINGSTON ESTATE is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its treelined drive and proximity to all amenities. Perfectly located this spacious private home was built in 1998 by ,, and features 4 bedrooms, 2-bathroom, separate study and 3 large living areas.
Set on an elevated 772sqm lot and freshly painted inside and out, from the moment you enter the front doors you will feel the warmth this family home exudes. Immaculately presented this beauty is surrounded by parkland reserve and just a stone’s throw from Canning Vale Primary School and other amenities.
Perfect for the growing family with each area being able to be shut off from the other gives all members of the family their own space.
Plenty of space at the front to park your motor home and the rear garden is beautiful with plenty of grass for the kids to play and a large patio space for all your entertaining.
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• Massive 772 sqm lot
• 235sqm of internal living space
• Stunning Federation façade.
• Security front door screen
• Solid wood entry door with feature sidelight panel, leading into double entrance hall.
• Separate study can be utilized as a 5th Bedroom.
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, carpets, and beautiful light linen curtains over roller blinds
• Light and bright en suite with neutral decor
• Large formal lounge/dining space with carpets, blinds, and soft window furnishings.
• Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio has elevated ceilings and pull-down blinds.
• Spacious kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, 900mm gas cook top, double fridge space, plenty of bench space and shopper’s entrance and meals is positioned in front of gorgeous feature “atrium window”.
• Family leads on to large games room which in turn looks out to the garden and has an abundance of natural light.
• Bedrooms 2 is queen sized with double robe and bedrooms 3 and 4 are King sized also with double built-in robes and blinds.
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light with full-size bath finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a linen cupboard in the passage.
• gas bayonet point.
• Split system air conditioners
• Large, paved patio area for all year-round entertaining
• Lush green gardens with auto bore reticulation.
• Storage shed
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Room for a pool and is within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Close to schools and public transport is right on your doorstep.
• Short stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre.
• For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 772 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858