19 Glentrool Gardens, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
AMAZING HOME!!! AMAZING PRICE! PARKSIDE LOCATION!
An Absolute Stunner! NOTHING to do here except move in and relax !
This beauty has 4 beds 2 baths large living spaces with elevated ceilings and is situated in sought after Ranford Estate. Built by Perception homes and set on an easy care 470sqm lot there is everything a growing family could possibly need including a stunning outdoor entertaining timber decked space which can be fully enclosed to be utilized in the winter months.
Be very quick to view and make an offer!
• Commanding contemporary façade with easy care gardens including synthetic lawn and simplistic rear garden design.
• Whisper quiet location overlooking stunning secluded parkland space.
• Approx. 225 sqm of internal living space with 32c ceilings on lower level.
• Solid wood double door entrance with feature glass panels.
• Huge foyer space with stunning wood floors continuing through family space.
• Crisp white wood venetian blinds through out the home.
• Powder room for guests.
• Under stair storage cupboard.
• Wooden staircase with wrought iron and timber balustrade.
• Spacious front formal lounge/ theatre room through French doors from passage, quality window treatments and stunning feature pendant lights.
• Master suite is light with views across the garden to the park, spacious walk-in robe and warm wooden flooring.
• Modern en suite bathroom with lots of natural light, porcelin basin, toilet, rain shower head and glass shower screen.
• HUGE Open plan kitchen/meals and family free form living with wooden flooring, elevated ceilings stunning lights and in built gas fire.
• Feature folding door separating the front entrance hall.
• Spacious contemporary kitchen with big walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances including free standing 900mm Belling cooker, tiled splash back double fridge/freezer recess, island bench and finished in crisp black white with combination stone and corian bench tops.
• Fridge space plumbed for water.
• Laundry room with compact ironing board on the wall and plenty of cupboards
• Beautiful alfresco area with timber decked Patio perfect for all year entertaining
• Rear sliding stacker doors leading out to the entertaining space.
• Double garage with auto sectional door
• Bore reticulation for the gardens.
• Solar hot water system with gas booster.
• Within walking distance to shopping centre and public transport
• Minor Bedrooms are Queen sized and have double built-in robes, (Bedroom 3 single built in robe) carpets and vertical blinds.
• Main bathroom is light and bright with bath, porcelain basin, toilet and full-size bath and rainmaker shower head in the glass shower.
• Ducted Evaporative Air conditioning.
• Sitting space on the landing looks across the parkland.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 470 m²
- Floor Area is 225 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858