18 Sida Street, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Livingston Park Prince!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Take a deep breath as this one will surely take your breath away.
Unmistakably the BEST address in Canning Vale, this Livingston Park built beauty is warm and inviting. The floor plan flows effortlessly, and the quality fixtures and finishes are evident
Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this massive 4 bed 2 bath family home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
Immaculately presented you will be in awe of the finishes from the beautiful warm timber floors to the spacious kitchen with quality appliances and beautiful stone bench tops and the rear entertaining space with its beautiful pool and zen appeal.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance of almost everything you need including Schools, Medical centre, public transport, beautiful parkland and of course Livingston Shopping Centre
If you are looking for a family home in the best location in Canning Vale, then this is it!
Call Janey for viewing details on 0408901858
Outstanding features include:
• Stunning façade freshly painted with formal garden structure.
• Generous 721 sqm lot with 262 sqm of living space.
• Portico entrance with 31c ceilings and double front doors.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning zoned
• Ducted Vacuum system
• 5KW Solar Panel system
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Recently repainted internally
• Double width entrance also with 31c ceilings and stunning Brushbox timber floors.
• Theatre room through double doors with coffered ceiling, downlights, starlight feature lights and screen and projector.
• Separate study can be used as a bedroom if required
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious walk-in robe, blinds and window dressings
• Ensuite boasts a luxurious feel with corner spa, double porcelain basins, separate toilet and finished in neutral décor.
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel 900m gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, double sinks and stone bench top.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with abundant natural light and elevated ceilings. The timber floors continue through this space with doors from the family room leading you through to the alfresco dining and rear gardens.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all king-sized rooms with double robes, plush carpets, and blinds with pelmets.
• Main bathroom is gorgeous with light decor and has 2 porcelain basins, full sized bath, and glass shower
• Oversized Double garage also with elevated ceiling and store recess.
• Stunning rear entertaining area boasting liquid limestone paved Alfresco dining with downlights and coffered ceiling.
• Sparkling below ground heated pool with paved surrounds
• Elevated timber decked freestanding gazebo for relaxing by the pool
• Plenty of room for the kids to play on the grass.
• Automatically reticulated gardens.
• Close to all amenities including Primary School, Parkland and Livingston Shopping Centre and public transport
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
From the current Owners :
We have loved our time in Canning Vale which we have found is a perfect place to raise our family. From the parks and closeness to schools to the convenience of Livingston Shopping Centre just around the corner. Our time in this beautiful home will remain fond in our memories and we will be sad to leave.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 721 m²
- Floor Area is 262 m²
- 2 Toilet