17 Hardwick Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $765,000
Fantastic Family home!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome to 17 Hardwick Boulevard Canning Vale. Set on an elevated lot in a sought-after pocket in the heart of this brilliant suburb, is this gorgeous 2006 Peter Stannard built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom plus study home.
The sheer size of the home makes it brilliant for the growing family. There are three separate living spaces giving each member of the family their own space. The activity room is perfect as a homework nook for the kids while a separate study in the front of the home perfect for the home business.
The home boasts elevated ceilings and stunning tiled floors. The open plan living space is light and bright, and the rear yard has enough space for a family game of cricket.
Make this one first on your list as it will be gone in a flash.
– 609 sqm lot
– 239 sqm of living space, recently repainted
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning. Ducted Heating
– Separate open study
– Solid wood front door with crimsafe security door and double width entrance hall, Roller shutters across the front of the home.
– Theatre room/Formal lounge has laminated floors and double doors
– Kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, 900mm stainless steel appliances diamond gloss laminate top room for a dishwasher
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space boasting easy care tiled floors, and has natural light streaming through. This space looks out onto outdoor entertaining area and has simplistic garden design.
– Large master suite with laminated floors, roller blinds elevated ceilings and walk-in wardrobe.
– Light and bright en suite with porcelain basin separate toilet and large regrouted shower space
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are spacious with built-in robes, blinds and laminated floors. Activity room amongst the minor bedrooms
– Main bathroom is large, light, and bright and has porcelain basin and full-sized bath.
– Simple gardens surround the rear entertaining area with, paved patio area.
– Huge, grassed area for the kids to play
– Room for a pool
– Double garage with high ceilings and automatic sectional door.
– Within walking distance to Excelsior Primary School and a short drive to Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 609 m²
- Floor Area is 239 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage