16 Sedges Grove, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $828,000
Massive Family Home!! Make an Offer!!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome Home! 16 Sedges Grove Canning Vale
Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this gorgeous Ross North designed 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study family home, Persona Homes then extended the home’s living space by a whopping 69sqm including a second kitchen quality vinyl plank flooring and elevated ceilings.
Exuding warmth and style as soon as you walk through the front doors you will have a feeling of being home. Beautifully presented, this property is sure to tick all your boxes and will accommodate even the biggest family.
Make sure this one is FIRST on your list!
Outstanding features include:
• Massive 771sqm lot.
• Approx. 269 sqm of living space
• Whisper quiet location
• Solid wood front door with glass sidelight, double entrance hall with stunning timber floors and soaring ceilings with feature light.
• Evaporative air conditioning PLUS ducted heating.
• 6.6kw solar panel system
• Alarm (not monitored)
• Massive master suite with bamboo floors, large walk in robe and quality window finishing’s in wood venetian blinds and drapes.
• Renovated bright en suite with beautiful Corian stone bench, porcelain basin, full width mirror, glass shower, heat lamp and toilet.
• Spacious theatre/formal lounge room with warm bamboo floors and window treatments
• Large formal dining space with feature wall would make a brilliant study space.
• Spacious renovated Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, quality appliances with near new Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop, stone bench top, Siemens induction cooktop and dishwasher, Sweigen rangehood and shopper’s entrance.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with wood floors continued opening to the Great room added in 2015 this massive space has so many possibilities including the resident party room.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are queen size with double built-in robes, bamboo flooring. Bedroom four is largest with Walk in robe.
• Main bathroom was renovated in 2020 and is light and bright with timber vanity, porcelain basin and finished in crisp white and brown décor
• Generous Laundry with linen cupboard and ample bench space
Huge outdoor entertaining space with extensive paving for summer entertaining.
• Rear gardens are retained and is bore reticulated. There is a huge 6 x 6 three phase powered shed with access from the front through rear of garage.
• Triple garage with auto sectional doors and rear access through to brick powered workshop.
• Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College, and Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Public transport right on the doorstep.
From the owners:
We have been truly blessed to live in this home. Our family has grown up in a neighbourhood which is quiet and friendly. Everything you need is close by and with the new train stations nearly completed this will make commuting to the city even quicker. This home is just perfect. we have shared many a family gathering in the huge room extension and the second kitchen has just made these gatherings easier.
We will be sad to leave but its time. We will miss the lush green parkland reserves, the quiet neighbourhood and watching the kids play in the cul-de-sac with the other kids but its time to say goodbye. We wish the next family all the best and hope the memories we have made will make our home feel warm and inviting to the next owners and they can then continue to add their own love and memories.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 771 m²
- Floor Area is 269.50 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces