16 Karri Avenue, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $1,350,000
PRESENTING.. PARKVIEW MANOR!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Take a deep breath as this one will surely take your breath away.
Unmistakably the BEST address in Canning Vale, this Livingston Park Manor built beauty is just perfect for the growing family! A NORTH FACING ex-display home the owners have meticulously maintained, she stands as beautiful as when she was first built in 2003.
Oozing Class and Style and surrounded by equally impressive homes, this massive 4 bed 2 bath plus study/bedroom 5 home has been loved by its current owners and is now looking for a new family to call her home.
Immaculately presented you will be in awe of the finishes from the beautiful warm NSW blackbutt floors to the opulent kitchen with quality SMEG appliances and beautiful timber cabinetry.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance of almost everything you need including Schools, Medical Center, public transport, beautiful parkland and of course Livingston Shopping Centre this spacious Family home has a floor plan that flows effortlessly, and there is room for every member of the family.
If you are looking for a family home with a commanding façade, quality fixtures and fittings and situated in the Best Estate in Canning Vale…Make an appointment TODAY!
Call Janey for viewing details on 0408901858
Outstanding features include:
• Stunning façade freshly painted with formal garden structure.
• Massive 829sqm lot with 341sqm of living space.
• Lined Portico entrance with 30c ceilings and double front doors with leadlight feature.
• Feature arches to formal dining and lounge.
• Evaporative Air conditioners x 2
• Alarm system
• Laundry chute.
• Skirting boards throughout.
• Recently repainted internally and externally.
• Double width entrance also with 34c ceilings and stunning timber floors.
• Formal Lounge and Dining space with quality fixtures and fittings including plush carpets, window dressings, elevated ceilings, gas fire and recessed wall features
• Powder room for guest off entrance hall with porcelain basin.
• Separate study can be used as a bedroom if required
• Beautiful Timber staircase leading to the children’s wing.
• Master Chef’s kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel 900m gas cooktop and range hood, integrated dishwasher, double sinks, granite bench top and gorgeous timber cabinetry
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with abundant natural light, gas bayonet and elevated ceilings. The timber floors continue through this space and bifold doors from the family room then lead you through to the alfresco dining and formal gardens.
• Master suite with plush carpets, spacious walk-in robe, blinds and window dressings and sliding doors to take you to the beautiful gardens.
• Ensuite through French doors has a luxurious feel with corner spa, double porcelain basins, separate toilet and finished in neutral decor.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry. Under stair storage is perfect for your wine cellar.
• Oversized Double garage also with elevated ceiling and store recess.
• Stunning winding timber staircase.
• Laundry Chute to lower ground.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are all king-sized rooms with double robes, plush carpets and blinds with pelmets. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have access to their own balcony.
• Main bathroom is gorgeous with light decor and has 2 porcelain basins in a spilt bathroom set up, Vanity with separate toilet plus bathroom with full sized bath and glass shower
• Family room for the kids to relax boasts NEW carpets and sliding door out to a balcony to enjoy your wine on a summer evening
• Kitchenette making this top story self-contained and perfect for the extended family.
• Huge rear easy-care garden for the kids to play
• Alfresco dining under main roof with bifold doors from Family space.
• Bore reticulated gardens.
From the owners
‘We fell in love with 16 Karri Avenue many years ago when it was a display home and made it our home early in 2008 when our children were just reaching their teenage years. So many milestone celebrations and Christmas Day events have been enjoyed by our family and friends, we were always so proud to host these events in our gorgeous home which accommodated so many people in its numerous entertaining areas.
We have many irreplaceable memories but have been empty nesters for quite some time and realised that now is the time to downsize. There’s no doubt that the new owners will create their own unique special memories. The location is very central, on an awesome quiet street with great friendly neighbours too.’
New infrastructure in the form of our new train stations are set to elevate our beautiful suburb to new heights with 6 station stops to Elizabeth Quay for those that commute to the city. This truly is an amazing home, so don’t hesitate, call Janey today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 829 m²
- Floor Area is 324 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport