15 Sanctuary Avenue, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Brilliant opportunity!! SELLING "AS IS CONDITION"
Savvy buyers this way please!
Set on an elevated lot in sought-after Sanctuary Waters Estate, this Ross North built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home has been built by one of the best, so you know you are getting a great home.
A little TLC is required for this one and as such is being sold in “AS IS” condition… Solid timber flooring which requires a sand back and finish and a couple of other handyman items to tick off and you will find yourself with a magnificent home.
Much loved and surrounded by other classic homes you will fall in love as soon as you enter this magnificent estate with its huge open parkland and quiet streets. The main parkland is literally a hop skip and a jump from your front door and Ranford Primary a short drive away.
This brilliant property will go in a flash, so you will need to be lightening fast to get this beauty.
– 644 sqm lot
– 217 sqm of living space
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
– Solid wood front door with feature leadlight windows, sidelight panel and security door leading into double hall.
– Separate study with timber floors and roller shutters
– Formal lounge has near new carpets, pendant lights and gas fireplace.
– Kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, white appliances including stove and 900mm cooktop
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space, timber floors, and has natural light streaming through, this space looks out onto outdoor entertaining area.
– Large master suite with near new carpets, drapes, roller shutters and good-sized walk-in wardrobe.
– Light and bright en suite with large shower, porcelain basin separate toilet and corner bath.
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are queen with built-in robes and plush carpets.
– Main bathroom is large, light, and bright and has porcelain basin and full-sized bath. This bathroom is also semi ensuite to bedroom 3
– Retained gardens automatically reticulated surround the rear entertaining area with a large, paved space under patio
– Possible side access for extra parking.
– 3×3 garden shed for storage
– Double garage with automatic sectional door.
– Within walking distance to Ranford Primary, shops and parkland space
– Room for a pool or granny flat.
With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 644 m²
- Floor Area is 217 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858