14 Mettler Court, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $815,000
Find your Sanctuary ! HOME OPEN CANCELLED... SOLD!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this gorgeous Family home to the market.
Situated on an elevated lot in arguably one of the most sought-after estates in Canning Vale this Sanctuary Waters stunner is freshly painted and looking for some new owners.
The façade is contemporary and easy care with parking for your Motor home. The inside boasts two renovated bathrooms and four queen size bedrooms that have new carpets and quality window finishing’s just beautiful.
The floor plan flows effortlessly from front to back with easy care tiled floors, large bright kitchen space and elevated ceilings. The rear entertaining area boasts built in bbq kitchen area, gabled patio and overlooks the modern swimming pool with a striking mural as a backdrop for the rear yard
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to live at one of Canning Vale’s most prestigious addresses, call Janey today for a view 0408901858
• 223m2 living space with camera security.
• 630m2 block size
• 1999 Built by Buildwise homes
• Solar panels
• Reverse cycle air conditioning zoned
• Easy care automatic bore reticulation.
• Store space or extra parking behind garage
• Master suite with new plush carpets, spacious walk-in robe, white shutters, and blinds leads to open ensuite
• Ensuite is stunning and features luxurious bath, porcelain basins and oversized shower, separate toilet/guest powder room and floor to ceiling tiling.
• Powder room for guests runs off entrance hall is renovated.
• Classic open formal lounge/dining is light and immaculate with plush carpets white shutters and features, columns, plinths and 30c ceilings.
• Massive open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with the stone look tiled floors continuing through and soaring ceilings.
• Games/entertaining/has tiled floors looks out to pool area.
• Minor Bedrooms are all queen size with the continuity of the beautiful new carpets, blinds and built-in robes. Bedroom 2 has ensuite access to the main bathroom.
• Large laundry has plenty of cupboards for storage and large linen cupboard.
• Main bathroom is renovated and light and bright and finished in neutral tones with double porcelain basins.
• Kitchen is well appointed with stainless steel wall oven, gas stove and rangehood, Bosch dishwasher and double sink.
• 2 indoor gas bayonets for heating in family room and formal lounge.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door and shopper entrance to kitchen
• Stunning outdoor entertaining space with built in bbq pull down blinds perfect for your summer entertaining.
• Contemporary Below ground swimming pool is heated with liquid limestone surrounds and easy-care gardens including synthetic grass.
• Close to all amenities including local shops, schools, public transport and a stone’s throw away from the magnificent Sanctuary Waters Parklands and lake.
From the owners
Welcome to a relaxing lifestyle in the hub of a wonderful community, we have had the pleasure to call Canning Vale and this beautiful house home for the special time of raising a family, it is now time for us to move on…. Our time here has been blessed with wonderful neighbours, amazing parklands and playgrounds for the kids to play or walking the dog, a beautiful friendly community surrounds us. Schools in the area are top notch, and you have an abundance of shopping, gyms, restaurants/cafes nearby. I have always enjoyed driving into our estate and feeling calm and relaxed after a busy day at work. The area truly is peaceful.We have been a fifo family over the years and I have always felt safe and secure in my home, this means a lot to me.
We have enjoyed many birthday parties and gatherings in our house and outdoor area, it really is an entertainers dream property, Enjoying the easy care heated pool over Christmas has always been a highlight with our friends and family. Cooking is a dream with built in BBQ, Pizza Oven and drinks fridge, all easily accessed of the main expansive kitchen. Reach over and pick fresh herbs from the back garden to enjoy in your culinary feasts.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 m²
- Floor Area is 223 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces