13 Trinity Close, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $627,500
STUNNER ALERT!! OPEN FRIDAY 22ND 5PM TO 5.30PM. PLEASE REGISTER
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Home Sweet Home!! … Just Perfect!… 3 x 2 PLUS STUDY/BED 4
Is your idea of a dream home a beautiful easy-care place surrounded by serenity and peace?
Well then stop right here because you’ve found it!
PERFECTLY POSITIONED in one of the most sought-after established locations in Canning vale the prestige Cambridge Waters Estate and close to all amenities including schools, public transport, and shops you will find this stunning family home. Just a short stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre, you can leave the car at home and take in the beautiful parkland gardens with its flowing river and birdsong abundant on the way to your weekly shop.
Built in 2009 by Gemmill homes and boasting three true queen bedrooms with plush carpets and ample storage, a separate theatre room, study/BED 4 and a large freeform living space with soaring ceilings and abundant natural light this home has been meticulously maintained by the owner who will be very sad to see it sold.
The outside area of this home is completely easy care with paved Alfresco and roller shutters, high quality artificial lawn, and minimal garden. There is absolutely nothing to maintain but to sit back and enjoy this beautiful new home and its tranquil surroundings.
Already just 30 mins to Perth city down the main roads and highways, Canning vale is set to welcome two new train stations making your commute to the city even easier! Due for completion in 2022 this exciting new infrastructure will see values increase making our beautiful suburb even a more desirable place to raise your family.
Be very quick or you will be disappointed!!!
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade with front feature wall providing extra privacy and entertaining space.
• 181 m2 living space.
• Easy care 426 m2 lot.
• 2009 built by “Gemmill Homes”.
• Alarm system.
• Portico with single door entrance and feature side light panels.
• Evaporative ducted air-conditioning.
• Gas bayonet for heating in family room.
• Separate study / bedroom 4 with carpets and vertical blinds.
• Massive open theatre room with plush carpets, and roller shutter.
• Master suite is King sized with spacious walk-in robe, quality window treatments, split system air conditioning and plush carpets.
• Ensuite is light and bright with double porcelain basins, separate toilet, and glass shower doors.
• Chefs’ kitchen has quality 900mm cook top double stainless-steel sinks, and plumbed refrigerator .
• Bright open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with tiled floors 32c ceilings over out to alfresco dining and easy-care garden.
• Spacious linen cupboard off passage.
• Main bathroom is bright and finished in neutral tones. This space has quality fittings and includes deep bath and porcelain basin.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 are queen sized with plush carpets and roller shutters.
• Double garage with auto sectional door has 29c ceiling height.
• Alfresco dining with paved sitting area and roller shutters.
• Private Cul-de-sac corner lot.
From the Owners:
“We have been blessed with living in this house, a place where we have called “Home”. The house is spacious, vibrant, light-filled, immaculately cleaned and most of all a secure and peaceful house. The joy we shared, the happiness we been through as a family living in this house are so much more than pure fond memories.
The house is situated at a cul-de-sac location, blessed with friendly neighbourhood and good atmosphere. The fence design was inspired by the Tower of London fortress, with top quality and low maintenance artificial lawn. At the frontage, you would feel the occasional gush of fresh windy air blown towards us, whilst the children are playing outside our spacious surroundings. There are lots of parking surrounding the house, no issue hosting your family and friends around.
As the house is situated in front of beautiful lakes and fountain, we tend to have friendly mother duck taking her little ducklings for a stroll along our frontage. Our children love to play around the beautifully designed lakes and fountained board walks in front of the house, most of all enjoyed the company of ducks and various bird species.
In front of the lake is the Livingston Shopping Centre, where you can do all your shopping needs; my favourite is the local Woolworths the quality of this branch food is amazing. There are all kinds of fast-food restaurant, late at night we would head down the 24-hour McDonald for a good supper.
Overall, we had not been disappointed with the house, its surrounding amenities and ease of transportation proximity. We had called the house a Home, that it has provided my family with so much happiness throughout the years. We would love to see this beautiful house be handed over to a well-deserved owner. A house that we once called Home Sweet Home, that you be blessed with all the proximity it provides”.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage