13 Orkney Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $645,000
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Ranford Estate is one of the most sought after addresses in Canning Vale with its treelined drive and proximity to all amenities. Perfectly located this magnificent modern home was built in 2000 and featuring 4 bedrooms, 2-bathroom, separate study and 3 large living areas.
Set on an generous 601 sqm lot and freshly painted inside and out, from the moment you enter the front doors you will feel the warmth this family home exudes. Immaculately presented this beauty is surrounded by parkland reserve and just a stone’s throw from Ranford Primary School and other amenities.
Perfect for the growing family with each area being able to be shut off from the other gives all members of the family their own space.
The rear garden is spacious plenty of grass for the kids to play and a large patio space for all your entertaining.
Call Janey today for a viewing 0408901858.
• 601 sqm lot
• 210 sqm of internal living space
• Modern façade with raised garden bed.
• Security front door screen
• Solid wood entry door with feature sidelight panel, leading into double entrance hall.
• Open formal lounge and separated study area with carpets, pelmets and venetian blinds
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe, carpets and drapes with pelmet
• Light and bright en suite with neutral decor over sized shower and porcelain basin
• Stunning Jarrah flooring through main living space.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family looking out to the lush garden space and gabled patio has STUNNING JARRAH FLOORBOARDS, Tasmanian oak passage doors and blinds.
• Spacious kitchen overlooks main living space and features double stainless sink, near new oven cooktop, plenty of bench space and shopper’s entrance and island bench with power point.
• Family leads on to large games room which in turn looks out to the garden and has an abundance of natural light, French doors, carpets and vertical blinds.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are queen sized with built-in robes, carpets and blinds.
• The main bathroom is large light and bright with full-size bath finished in neutral tones.
• Laundry is spacious with built in cupboards and there is a linen cupboard in the passage.
• gas bayonet point.
• Reverse Cycle air conditioning with 5 zones
• Solar panels
• Retic automatic from mains front and rear
• Large, paved patio area for all year-round entertaining
• Storage shed
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
• Room for a plunge pool and is within walking distance to beautiful park land.
• Schools and public transport is right on your door step.
• Short stroll to Livingston Shopping Centre.
• For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
From the owners:
We have fond memories of our lovely home, with many fun-filled days of enjoyment and entertainment over the years. Our family adores and loves the house and have spend time to kept it in excellent condition, and the house loves us back by its welcoming space and comfort – allowing us to individually to work, to study and to play, and yet plenty of room to entertain friends and gather as a family. Our kids love that their school is so close to home (they are proud to be in the best primary school in Canning Vale), while we are grateful for the beautiful park and surroundings of the house, plus the convenience of the nearby shopping centre.
We are sad to say goodbye, but we are excited to know that this house will give you and your family exactly what you need to make beautiful memories for yourselves going forward. Enjoy!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- Floor Area is 210 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces