13 Burford Place, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold
Home open cancelled !! UNDER OFFER!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
BOOM! What an absolute pleasure to present this quality bespoke Canning Vale property to the market!
Situated in one of the most sought-after pockets that is BROOKLAND GREENS ESTATE in a cul de sac this beautiful family home is waiting for a massive family to love her.
Boasting 4 good sized Bedrooms, all of which are true Queen sized there are also three living spaces for every member of the family to grow and have their own space.
The floor plan flows beautifully and each of the rooms light bright and inviting. The rear garden has lush green bore reticulated gardens, patio and a serene ambience. There is a spa under shade sails to relax and enjoy your summer days and all this is located in a whisper quiet street just a short stroll from the magnificent parklands that is so iconic to Brookland Greens
Be lightning fast to view this one as it will disappear in a flash!!
• Architecturally designed by Taylor Woodrow constructions extended 2004.
• Generous 771 sqm lot.
• HUGE 230 approx sqm living space.
• Automatic Bore reticulated gardens
• Solar Panel System.
• Solid front door with side light panels boasting feature glass.
• Double width hall with elevated ceilings, feature arch and easycare tiled flooring with inlay tile feature
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning plus gas bayonet and gas fire to lounge.
• Formal dining room with elevated ceilings and quality window furnishings
• Formal lounge is sunken, warm and inviting with gas fire, feature ceiling rose and cornice and beautiful sheer curtains and drapes.
• Master suite is King sized with raised ceilings large walk in robe, carpets and drapes.
• En suite bathroom is light and bright and finished in neutral tones with double basins, luxurious spa and separate toilet.
• Well-appointed kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, black appliances including 900mm cooktop. There is a good-sized walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
• Family/meals area also has the elevated ceilings and tiled floors
• The rear games room is light and bright with timber French doors, tiled floors, soaring ceilings and garden outlook.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are a queen sized with built in robes and carpets.
• Family bathroom finished in pastels and has deep bath and single basin.
• Easy care lush automatic BORE reticulated rear gardens with grassed area for the kids to play.
• 2 Rear gabled patios surrounded by gardens for all your summer entertaining leading to fenced spa for the ultimate relaxation.
• THREE car garages with auto sectional doors
• 4×4 rear powered shed for the handyman.
• Short stroll to parkland reserve and public transport.
• Positioned close to exciting new rail infrastructure with just a short drive to the new train stations.
From the owners:
“Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams” and 13 Burford Place has been a home that exceeded our expectations!
When we first looked for our home, we had some key criteria that very few properties could satisfy all of. We wanted space! House, garden, and shed/garage space, along with serenity. Amazingly and fortunately we came across our home in what this home immediately showcased….and more! Rooms galore inside to enable space for all, complete with a homely feel and plenty of family areas to gather and share life’s experiences with our loved ones. The spa was an absolute added bonus, something we never thought we needed or would use and has become our daily evening rest and relaxation time (a wine or beer simply complements an already serene experience)!
We have no doubt that the future owners of this home will realise the opportunities that we did, they will share many of the experiences that we have enjoyed, and no doubt create many more of their own. Our simply fabulous home, in a superb location, with friendly neighbours and a no thoroughfare street creates for an exceptional opportunity to make our home yours.
“Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends”, we welcome you to enjoy and embrace our home as yours.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 771 m²
- Floor Area is 230 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage