12 Leicester Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $518,000
BRILLIANT!! ... ABSOLUTELY BEST VALUE FOR MONEY !!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Set amongst quality homes in a quiet street in the “Reserve Estate” is this magnificent family home. Boasting 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms plus a separate study this home will tick all your boxes. With just a short walk to magnificent Waterperry Reserve and local shopping centre this beauty has to be first on your list !
• Contemporary façade with double front door entrance
• 200sqm approx of living space
• 525sqm lot size
• Spacious Theatre room with wooden venetians and carpets
• Massive open plan kitchen meals Family space with gorgeous laminate flooring throughout and soaring ceilings.
• Huge galley kitchen overlooking family room has stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboards.
• Master suite is large with carpets and wooden venetian blinds
• Ensuite bathroom is bright finshed in neutral tones.
• Separate study with carpets and blinds
• Ducted Evaporative air conditioning.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are double sized with carpets and blinds
• Family bathroom is finished in crisp white and black and has a full size bath and porcelain basin.
• Alfresco dining looking out to sparkling below ground swimming pool
• Double garage with auto sectional door and shoppers entrance to kitchen
• Easy care reticulated gardens from mains water.
• Side access to park boat or trailer.
• Campbell Primary school Zone
• Short stroll to the shopping centre and public transport.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage