115 Eucalyptus Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155Buyers Above $750,000
Quintessential Canning Vale Home!
Feel the Love!
Welcome to 115 Eucalyptus Boulevard! Set on a 731sqm lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, is this character filled Built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom PLUS study/bedroom 5 family home.
As soon as you enter the home through the front doors you have a sense of being home. There are three living spaces so plenty of room for the whole family.
The minor bedrooms are spacious, and the rear entertaining area is big enough to invite the whole neighbourhood over for a swim.
Exuding warmth and style, this property is situated within walking distance of Livingston Shopping centre and a short stroll to Canning Vale Primary and public transport. Be quick! This one will surely tick all your boxes!
• Traditional façade.
• Single solid wood front door and double entrance hall with side light panel and easy-care flooring.
• Alarm not warranted.
• Floors are recycled Baltic timber from England – just beautiful.
• 731 sqm lot.
• 207 sqm approx. of living space.
• One large new split system air conditioner.
• Security screen doors.
• Gas storage hot water system.
• Freshly painted.
• LED lighting.
• Skirting boards.
• Large front Formal lounge and dining with new carpets, skirting boards and gorgeous sheer curtains.
• Kitchen with new Delonghi oven, 900mm Delonghi Cooktop, double stainless-steel sink and Bosch Dishwasher.
• Open-plan kitchen, meals and family space with the gorgeous timber flooring continuing through and stunning sheers over the windows and sliding doors with garden/ pool views.
• Large master suite with plush carpets, quality window dressings and good-sized Stegbar wardrobe.
• Light and bright en suite with large shower finished in pastel tones with glass shower and full mirror.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are spacious with built-in robes and carpets.
• Main bathroom is large, light and bright and has glass shower, full mirror and pastel tones
• Separate study/Bedroom 5.
• Activity room amongst minor bedrooms leading out to the pool.
• Sparkling below ground pool surrounded by easy care gardens and grassed area for the kids to play.
• Gardens are fully reticulated.
• Possible side access for extra parking.
• Garden shed for the handyman in the family.
• Double garage with automatic sectional door.
Massive, paved patio for all your summer entertaining.
Close to ALL amenities with public transport right on the doorstep.
• With the new rail infrastructure well under construction, Canning Vale will be closer to the city than ever!! Two stations set to transition the way we travel from this beautiful suburb, exciting to say the least!
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
Contact Janey about this property:
p: 0408 901 858