11 Caladenia Place, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $785,000
Livingston Estate Classic!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Welcome Home! 11 Caladenia Place Canning Vale !
Set on a massive 813sqm lot in sought-after Livingston Estate, amongst the best Canning Vale has to offer, is this gorgeous Dale Alcock designed 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus study/bedroom 5 family home.
Exuding warmth and class as soon as you walk through the front doors you will have a feeling of being home. A stunning combination of solid warm Jarrah boards and beautifully presented stone floors though main living space creates a special kind of feeling showing this beauty has been loved by the previous owners and now needs a new family to call her home.
Each of the minor bedrooms can accommodate a queen bed with plenty of room for the study desk. There are two separate family spaces with the kitchen being the hub of this gorgeous home. There are soaring ceilings and abundant natural light streaming through the windows and each family space is huge.
The kitchen, well appointed with 900mm gas cooker, double ovens, double stainless sink and an island bench to stand around and chat while family dinners are made…
The rear garden a true family space, below ground pool and extensive paved patio for all your summer parties. Do NOT miss this one… you will regret it.
Outstanding features include:
• Massive 813 sqm lot.
• Approx. 265 sqm of living space
• Whisper quiet location
• Evaporative Air conditioning plus Split system in two rooms.
• Alarm (not warranted)
• Near new Hot water system
• 6.5 solar panel system
• Solid wood front door with double entrance hall with stunning slate floors.
• Generous master suite with jarrah flooring, large walk-in robe and drapes and pelmet window treatments.
• Renovated bright en suite with porcelain basin, full width mirror, glass shower and floor to ceiling neutral tiles
• Formal sunken lounge with gorgeous warm solid jarrah floors and elevated ceilings, feature cornice and ceiling roses.
• Large formal dining space could be separated from the formal lounge and made into a home office or guest room.
• Separate study/bed 5 with timber floors and window treatments
• Spacious Chef’s kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, quality appliances including 900m cook top, stone bench top, solid jarrah cupboards, island bench and double ovens.
• Massive dining room for the biggest of family gatherings.
• The games room at the rear of the home is where everyone gets together This MASSIVE room has stunning slate floors, built in bar space and looks out to the huge entertaining area and below ground pool.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are queen size with built-in robes, stunning jarrah floors and pelmets, drapes and ceiling fan
Main bathroom is renovated and is light and bright with porcelain basin, glass shower and finished in clean lines and neutral tones
• Laundry with large linen/store cupboard in passage
• HUGE outdoor entertaining space with paved gabled patio for summer entertaining featuring stone pavers a sparkling below ground pool (new pool pump) and easy-care gardens
• The gardens are lush and green and are automatically bore reticulated.
• Triple garage boasting auto doors, workshop space with 3 phase power and rear access. There is also a built in storage cupboard to the rear of this space.
• Side gate with room to park a small boat or trailer.
• Within walking distance to Canning Vale Primary School, Canning Vale College and Livingston Shopping Centre.
• Public transport right on the doorstep.
From the Owners
This lovely house is full of memories. A lovely family home with our sons growing up with many pool parties for birthdays and holidays. The extensive outdoor undercover area was used constantly providing space for many friends at our BBQ’s.
Inside the adults retreated into the quiet of the large formal lounge room/dining, while the children used the large theatre/games room for their entertainment.
Parents retreat to the front of the house for rest and work while the boy’s bedrooms are to the back without interruption. This is a beautifully built home and now the time has come for us to downsize as our sons have grown.
Call Janey Pagels today for your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 813 m²
- Floor Area is 265 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 6 Open Parking Spaces