11 Amos Loop, Canning Vale WA 6155Sold $830,000
Just Brilliant!! Caladenia School Zone!!
House Sold - Canning Vale WA
Set in the heart of beautiful Canning Vale with and positioned close to all amenities on an elevated lot is this massive 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom beauty. Boasting three separate living spaces and elevated ceilings this easy-care home is in the Caladenia School Zone, one of the most sought-after Primary Schools in WA.
This spacious home is perfect for the growing family with every member having their own space to grow. Newly tiled kitchen family dining space is light and bright, and the rear entertainment is big enough to host a bus load of people with Fremantle stone paving, glass pool fence and stunning below ground swimming pool.
This beauty Certainly, ticks all the boxes.!! Be quick it will be gone in a flash!!
• Massive 700 sqm lot, 256 sqm approx. of internal living space.
• 6.6kw Solar Panel system
• Security front door screen
• Solid wood double entry doors leading into double entrance hall.
• Spacious master suite large walk-in robe, carpets and drapes and new carpet.
• Light and bright en suite with glass shower doors, spa bath, double basins, and separate toilet.
• Formal lounge with new carpets, pendant lighting, drapes, and security screens.
• Large formal dining space
• New Easy-care tiled flooring through main living space. Recently painted throughout main living area.
• Gorgeous open plan family and meals with family with elevated ceilings, new flooring, vertical blinds and pelmets.
• Kitchen is spacious and features bulkhead with downlights, stainless freestanding dual fuel cooker, bosch dishwasher, double fridge space and plenty of cupboard space. This room was recently updated with new cupboards and benchtop.
• Rear games room through double doors is spacious with carpets and blinds.
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4 are queen sized with double built-in robes and drapes
• The main bathroom is large with abundant natural light, glass shower space and bath.
• 2 gas bayonet points.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning Ducted gas heating
• Large, paved patio area for all year round entertaining.
• Lush green gardens with bore reticulation. (near new bore pump).
• New gutters to the home.
• Roof cleaned professionally and repointed in 2020
• Side access to park a caravan or boat.
• Double carport with automatic roller doors.
• Sparkling below ground fibreglass pool with glass pool fencing and stunning paved surrounds
• Close to schools and public.
• Walk to Livingston Shopping Centre.
There is also the new train stations which will be finished in 2023 giving more options for workers in the city.
For a private viewing, please call Janey Pagels today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- Floor Area is 256 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage